No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Michael Ford

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, how about the winning lotto numbers for tonight's California lotto draw.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.

His preductions? I see that the education system has gone severely downhill in the future. That's pretty sad. BUT, I'll play along for grins and giggles.

Please answer the following questions, Michael.

1. How did you arrive here? Please describe your device and/or method of travel.
2. Why did you come here?
3. Do you subscribe to the Multiwordline theory?
4. If so, how would changing our timeline help yours?
5. Can you return to your original timeline?
6. If so, can you please describe the technology that allows this? (I'm very curious)
7. Where are you located right now?
8. How long did it take for you to arrive to 2014?
9. Have you met yourself, yet? Who else have you met?
10. Are there any psychological and physical side effects of time travel?
11. How old are you biologically?
12. What exactly is your profession?
13. Describe your mission.
14. Describe 2015.
15. Are you aware of Arizona?

We'll start with those. I actually have a ton more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
BTW:

Here's how you can help me, since you offered:

I need a babysitter
I need my home A/C replaced at a very low cost.
I need more ammo
My car A/C is going to crap as well

Hmmm....I'll get back to you with more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Haven't decided if he's real or not. All depends on the veracity of his answers. But so far 100% of all the others like him were frauds. So I'm not holding my breath. And he better hurry with those lotto numbers. The draw time is approaching.

Time travelers don't collect lotto numbers, though. I know I wouldn't.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Haven't decided if he's real or not. All depends on the veracity of his answers. But so far 100% of all the others like him were frauds. So I'm not holding my breath. And he better hurry with those lotto numbers. The draw time is approaching.

Time travelers don't collect lotto numbers, though. I know I wouldn't.

Apparently fraudulent time travelers don't collect lotto numbers. But it would be a piece of cake for a real time traveler. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited: