No folks the hdr isn’t real I can prove it.

OakFieldAlienz444

Seems like Frustrated Troll thread. It's ok to have your opinion and it's another to bash something because you have not been able to "disprove" it yourself or lack the ability to. Best to use one's time in other fruitful things :)

Agreed. And one persons account of the HDR not working for him is not "proof" the machine doesn't work,
and if you don't have one then there's no reason to say you know for sure.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Like others have said already, you're free to make up your mind, but there's no need to bash the HDR or its creator.

The HDR is a device that is hard to demonstrate. How do you demonstrate astral travel on video? Any ideas? You can experience it for yourself though.

In my personal experience, the HDR has helped me reach a much deeper state of meditation than ever before. Will it do the same for you? No idea. It's not a device that works for everyone out of the box. It enhances abilities that you already have.

jiangnanah

HDR is certainly not a time machine. It is a medical instrument. It has a T-shaped electromagnet that emits a scalar wave magnetic field. When you have cancer, you can have complementary treatment. It's better than chemotherapy. In fact, I would love to travel back in time. Now that tri-axial Helmholtz resonator of mine didn't work either. However, humans don't have the technology to invent a real time machine right now.

One of my ideas was to create black holes on Earth. But making black holes is too difficult. The Swastika radius, which is a critical radius characteristic value for the existence of a black hole for any matter with mass. The formula for the Swasey radius is simple: r = 2Gm/c^2, where G is the gravitational constant (its value is about 6.67 x 10^-11), m is the mass of the object, and c is the speed of light constant. In an electric field. If the electric field force is equal to the centripetal force. Then the obtained voltage is also large.
F=kQ^2/r^2=mc^2/r

My current method of extending one's lifespan is still Chinese herbal medicine. Although it does not make people live forever. But it can prolong one's life span. I also dream of making time machine. See what will happen in the future in China? I am now in a China ruled by the Communist Party. But in the future, China dynasties will change. It will meet other dynasties. Honestly, I really don't know what China will be like in 2048. Maybe it will be very different from now. Europe may face the threat of war. I hope the members from Europe will be well.

HDR is certainly not a time machine. It is a medical instrument. It has a T-shaped electromagnet that emits a scalar wave magnetic field. When you have cancer, you can have complementary treatment. It's better than chemotherapy. In fact, I would love to travel back in time. Now that tri-axial Helmholtz resonator of mine didn't work either. However, humans don't have the technology to invent a real time machine right now.

One of my ideas was to create black holes on Earth. But making black holes is too difficult. The Swastika radius, which is a critical radius characteristic value for the existence of a black hole for any matter with mass. The formula for the Swasey radius is simple: r = 2Gm/c^2, where G is the gravitational constant (its value is about 6.67 x 10^-11), m is the mass of the object, and c is the speed of light constant. In an electric field. If the electric field force is equal to the centripetal force. Then the obtained voltage is also large.
F=kQ^2/r^2=mc^2/r

My current method of extending one's lifespan is still Chinese herbal medicine. Although it does not make people live forever. But it can prolong one's life span. I also dream of making time machine. See what will happen in the future in China? I am now in a China ruled by the Communist Party. But in the future, China dynasties will change. It will meet other dynasties. Honestly, I really don't know what China will be like in 2048. Maybe it will be very different from now. Europe may face the threat of war. I hope the members from Europe will be well.

F=kQ^2/r^2=mc^2/r

If you have anymore theories or ideas on time travel please keep us updated.

jiangnanah

If you have anymore theories or ideas on time travel please keep us updated.

Chinese scientists believe that our universe is due to huge black holes to attract any matter in the universe, whose radius can be obtained from the Schwarzschild radius. r=2GM/c^2

In the past time, astronomers have calculated the mass of the observable universe to be about 10^53 kg based on the observed average density of the universe. In the past time, astronomers have calculated the mass of the observable universe to be about 10^53 kg based on the observed average density of the universe, and by substituting this value into the Schwarzschild radius formula, we can calculate the Schwarzschild radius of the observable universe to be about 1.48x10^26 meters. It has a radius of about 1.48x10^26 meters. A simple conversion shows that 1.48x10^26 meters is about 15.6 billion light years.
Now comes the question, as the universe moves from high energy to low energy, time keeps moving forward. Due to the gravitational force of black holes. So how do we go back in time and into the future. I still don't quite understand.

Last edited: