No folks the hdr isn’t real I can prove it.

It’s more than likely that the Hdr is not real and it’s just some lunatic talking nonsense who graduated from Ronald McDonalds clown school.

The fact is this was researched for 10 years with absolutely zero results ,

Also Consider this if the hdr was truly real people would be talking about it and exploiting it the government/military would know about it. It would be all over the news and whoever created it would be probably world wide known. Why hasn’t the military used it? Why haven’t people from all over the world used it? If it was real it would be revolutionary to the world.

Now I know what your thinking well maybe they are keeping the hdr a secret and maybe there’s a slim chance that someone is keeping it a secret.
But if even 20 people had an hdr there would still be some jackass who would exploit it. It’s common sense it would happen.

I’m just sick of hearing about this hdr crap there’s no video evidence and no solid proof that this device is even real…

If it’s real then show it to the world so we will know you aren’t some blatant cheap con.

By the way I’ll say this about Steven Gibbs from what I’ve heard about him.. he seems mentally ill. So yeah I would advise caution When talking to mr Gibbs or anyone that claims to have an hdr. There’s no evidence currently that they work or even exist,

A guy tried the hdr it didn’t work for him, you can look on his channel in the comments he says it doesn’t work.

Another guy talked about how Steven Gibbs is a psychopath and a goofball who’s doped up on strong medications this should put to rest that the hdr exists.
This needs to be put to bed if the hdr was real we’d probably already know by now. But the fact that we don’t just proves that it’s not real. Many people on this site I’ve talked to don’t believe it either so don’t fall or be suckered in to this con job have some common sense you are better than to believe some psychopath who’s not in his right mind, putting an electro magnet on Your chest lol? People are actually dumb enough to believe that putting a magnet on your chest will get you to time travel. Come on now.., you all should have known by then. And you can show this to Steven Gibbs or any other hdr clown I’m not afraid to debate or tear him down and debunk all of his little theories. Someone needs to tell the truth about what these users have been doing. I wonder what next scam Steven Gibbs is cooking up? I know the hdr isn’t his first. Anyway I hope this opened your eyes to who Steven Gibbs truly is. He’s not what he says he is. It’s possible that his real name is not even Steven Gibbs.

Update I heard that he passed away. Well that still doesn’t excuse what he did… he scammed millions of people.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You must be a newbie! I'm betting that you have not mastered the art of astral projection. You probably think that is all crap too.
I did notice in your post that you didn't bother to backup any of your claims with facts. Could it be that you are just ranting?

OakFieldAlienz444

Never owned one so I can't vouch for its authenticity nor can I say
it's a complete hoax. If I had to guess I'd guess it is a well done hoax
with mild results like lucid dreams and nothing else. Mayhem has
one, he told me it gives him lucid dreams but he never time traveled. Something like that.

Mild results are still something and if it could give some people
spiritual experiences it wasn't a total "scam" per se.
Just a money machine. Fact is though everyone is trying to make
money and he was such a weird guy that may have been
the only way he could have.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Never owned one so I can't vouch for its authenticity nor can I say
it's a complete hoax. If I had to guess I'd guess it is a well done hoax
with mild results like lucid dreams and nothing else. Mayhem has
one, he told me it gives him lucid dreams but he never time traveled. Something like that.

Mild results are still something and if it could give some people
spiritual experiences it wasn't a total "scam" per se.
Just a money machine. Fact is though everyone is trying to make
money and he was such a weird guy that may have been
the only way he could have.

The money angle is complete bullshit too. Steven Gibbs was just one man. He made each one he sold by hand. It was his invention. I would suspect that there are less than a thousand hand made units by him. Try building one and see how long it takes.

Everyone that complains is not willing to develop the skill to astral project. It's like saying no one can run a 4 minute mile just because they can't do it. I can't play a flute. But I don't go around slandering everyone that can.

The money angle is complete bullshit too. Steven Gibbs was just one man. He made each one he sold by hand. It was his invention. I would suspect that there are less than a thousand hand made units by him. Try building one and see how long it takes.

Everyone that complains is not willing to develop the skill to astral project. It's like saying no one can run a 4 minute mile just because they can't do it. I can't play a flute. But I don't go around slandering everyone that can.
Astral projection is nothing it’s just a dream I’ve said this before.

FarOutThere

If you lack the experience to think more adventurously, then certainly the HDR is not a useful machine for you, and it will forever appear to be absolute nonsense. However everything exists for a divine reason, and the HDR doubly so.

Himalayan Hermit

Seems like Frustrated Troll thread. It's ok to have your opinion and it's another to bash something because you have not been able to "disprove" it yourself or lack the ability to. Best to use one's time in other fruitful things :)