no gas cars

Krish

"we are practically cows for milking"

I like that very much. Having been in Industry from USA to China...for a long time (retired) ...it is so right....
You know Krish, the saddest thing is not supressing technonlgies, the saddest is that public became so lazy and indifferent that even when you give them blueprint for free energy generator/water as fuel/rain maker, they are simply indifferent and prefer to stay energy bill slaves, and that is really sad.

I agree. Recently I got into Quora (a different avatar) and found out that the place is a collection point for imbeciles....from all over the world. So, I reduced my posts....I do not want to talk about it...and it is exactly what you said...thank you very much.

Freak Show

not something you will have to worry about much in the next 3 to 5 years. there will not be enough people left to drive them, therefore the production of vehicles will be down enough that the production of these types of cars will not be needed for a long time.

Lumbergooz

not something you will have to worry about much in the next 3 to 5 years. there will not be enough people left to drive them, therefore the production of vehicles will be down enough that the production of these types of cars will not be needed for a long time.
Are U hinting that we are on the edge of a de-population event ?

The Fifth

I predict cars running on hydrogen (fusion or separation) or electric cars with fusion batteries. ( or some sort of batteries that would last more Km distance than Gas can ).

Or on plain water like that guy who made an engine of that... his invention was taken away and he got killed.