No Health Insurance in the USA

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am angry.

Obamacare, that the liars call the "Affordable Care Act" is NOT affordable.

I can get a $10,000 deductible if I pay $2500 a month (4 people) for health insurance.

For $150 a month I get a $17,000 deductible.

Midrange is ALL a $17,000 deductible.

This does not include Co-Pays and required out of pocket expenses.

Why am I going to pay for insurance I can't use? Right now, I can't use the E.R. With this insurance, I still can't.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN USA GET FREE HEALTHCARE.

Anyone think I am lying? I have screen shots. PM me and you'll get them.

Remember, each state is different.

I have no problems with the premiums. It's the DEDUCTIBLES. Our insurance companies profit off human illness. They are all billionaires.

I DO NOT WANT FREE. I want affordable. TRULY affordable.

In America, only the rich and poor get health care. The rest of us are told to bend over and take it up the arse.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As I recall most employers that employ over 50 employees are required to include health care as part of employment. Maybe try looking for employment with a larger company and check out this feature. Even a cut in salary might be offset by company health care with zero premiums and deductibles.

I am angry.

Obamacare, that the liars call the "Affordable Care Act" is NOT affordable.

I can get a $10,000 deductible if I pay $2500 a month (4 people) for health insurance.

For $150 a month I get a $17,000 deductible.

Midrange is ALL a $17,000 deductible.

This does not include Co-Pays and required out of pocket expenses.

Why am I going to pay for insurance I can't use? Right now, I can't use the E.R. With this insurance, I still can't.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN USA GET FREE HEALTHCARE.

Anyone think I am lying? I have screen shots. PM me and you'll get them.

Remember, each state is different.

I have no problems with the premiums. It's the DEDUCTIBLES. Our insurance companies profit off human illness. They are all billionaires.

I DO NOT WANT FREE. I want affordable. TRULY affordable.

In America, only the rich and poor get health care. The rest of us are told to bend over and take it up the arse.
Thats the hazards of being born in the US..It don't mean a damn thing...They will put the shaft to you before they will a foreign national that comes over here without shit! And now you got Obama's right arm in the WH Biden its only going to get worse...Look at it we are just going in Apartheid in reverse...Foreign nationals have more rights than you do!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thats the hazards of being born in the US..It don't mean a damn thing...They will put the shaft to you before they will a foreign national that comes over here without shit! And now you got Obama's right arm in the WH Biden its only going to get worse...Look at it we are just going in Apartheid in reverse...Foreign nationals have more rights than you do!

Partially! My husband is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. They just don't care. You have to cross the border illegally to get health care.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I recall most employers that employ over 50 employees are required to include health care as part of employment. Maybe try looking for employment with a larger company and check out this feature. Even a cut in salary might be offset by company health care with zero premiums and deductibles.

I'm sure the deductibles are just as high.

I'm sure the deductibles are just as high.
When I retired in order for me to keep my employer health insurance until I turned 65 it was almost $600! Retirement would not even have been an option had I not had the VA which is a joke in itself...! Like I said Apartheid in reverse how long do you have to live in the US before your skin changes color? Just cross the border!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When I retired in order for me to keep my employer health insurance until I turned 65 it was almost $600! Retirement would not even have been an option had I not had the VA which is a joke in itself...! Like I said Apartheid in reverse how long do you have to live in the US before your skin changes color? Just cross the border!

We have no retirement plan. We have to put 2 kids in college soon. We're older parents. I went to college instead of having kids right out of high school like many people do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
First, I guess I expected some people to agree that insurance companies are greedy in America. (Thank you, @Evil Minion for understanding and actually believing me. Most people online assume I am lying).

Second, why do I have to give up my company, my livelihood, and my home when the rich and poor don't have to?

Third, I HAVE a job. I am co-owner and accountant for my company. IRS shows I have a job. My sister is a lab tech and her family deductible is still $10,000. That's even a good paying job. Because I am self employed, employers see me as unemployed. I've been ignored when applying for management positions. The most I can make is $10 an hour.

Fourth, are YOU going to volunteer to pick up my kids from school, waiting in the car lines while I get this pretend dream job that has insurance with low deductibles? (hint: it doesn't exist).

Fifth, democrats have NO empathy and their stance is always "if you don't like it, leave"

6th, this post wasn't even supposed to be about ME. It's about LACK OF AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE IN AMERICA. If you still believe this is all fair, well, I guess you just have a great and fantastic life. I'm glad the Biden Administration has made your life fabulous. It has made mine miserable.

When I can't get surgery because an illegal immigrant is more important, I don't support Democrats.

I'm not even asking for a free ride. I am asking for FAIR. Government is supposed to be FOR THE PEOPLE. Well, MAKE IT FAIR!