No Health Insurance in the USA

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm sure the deductibles are just as high.

If you can afford $2,500 a month insurance cost, just drop your insurance altogether and put that $30,000 a year into a health care only savings account. Call it self insurance. If you do have a medical emergency just use that money instead of feeding the greedy insurance people. If everyone stays healthy in your family for 3 years you'll have $90,000 saved in your health care only savings account. I believe this is what rich people do. It's called self insured.

First, I guess I expected some people to agree that insurance companies are greedy in America. (Thank you, @Evil Minion for understanding and actually believing me. Most people online assume I am lying).

Second, why do I have to give up my company, my livelihood, and my home when the rich and poor don't have to?

Third, I HAVE a job. I am co-owner and accountant for my company. IRS shows I have a job. My sister is a lab tech and her family deductible is still $10,000. That's even a good paying job. Because I am self employed, employers see me as unemployed. I've been ignored when applying for management positions. The most I can make is $10 an hour.

Fourth, are YOU going to volunteer to pick up my kids from school, waiting in the car lines while I get this pretend dream job that has insurance with low deductibles? (hint: it doesn't exist).

Fifth, democrats have NO empathy and their stance is always "if you don't like it, leave"

6th, this post wasn't even supposed to be about ME. It's about LACK OF AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE IN AMERICA. If you still believe this is all fair, well, I guess you just have a great and fantastic life. I'm glad the Biden Administration has made your life fabulous. It has made mine miserable.

When I can't get surgery because an illegal immigrant is more important, I don't support Democrats.

I'm not even asking for a free ride. I am asking for FAIR. Government is supposed to be FOR THE PEOPLE. Well, MAKE IT FAIR!
If your asking for fair the government is not the place to go....

Fifth, democrats have NO empathy and their stance is always "if you don't like it, leave"

Thats the reason the economy is shit under a Dumbocratic president!

6th, this post wasn't even supposed to be about ME. It's about LACK OF AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE IN AMERICA. If you still believe this is all fair, well, I guess you just have a great and fantastic life. I'm glad the Biden Administration has made your life fabulous. It has made mine miserable.

Only affordable if you come from Mexico or an are an illegal immigrant then its free! So in a year your driving Cadillacs and living in 20 room mansions.

I'm not even asking for a free ride. I am asking for FAIR. Government is supposed to be FOR THE PEOPLE. Well, MAKE IT FAIR!

There is no fair when your an American citizen you have now become the outsider looking in! Ever notice how they will spend billions to feed foreigners but will not spend as much as fucking dime to feed the starving here in our own country! It's no longer government for the people it's government for the government by the government.....You are collateral damage in the United States of Mexico! Thank Biden for that SHIT!