No longer receiving alerts for watched threads

Hmm, it shouldn't. It's almost entirely cosmetic. I've had plenty of alerts on my end.

I'll like your post above, let's see if you get the alert.

Hmm, it shouldn't. It's almost entirely cosmetic. I've had plenty of alerts on my end.

I'll like your post above, let's see if you get the alert.

Yes! That worked.

But I noticed that threads that I participate in haven't notified me. Even though they have been active since my last post.

Yes! That worked.

But I noticed that threads that I participate in haven't notified me. Even though they have been active since my last post.
Oh, are you talking about watched threads?

From what I can see, you're automatically watching threads you post, and threads you reply to. So yeah, you should still receive notifications when something gets posted in those discussions. That didn't change as far as I know.

Can you still see your watched threads here? https://paranormalis.com/watched/threads

I'm going to watch this thread, here. When you reply, I'll see if I get an alert.

Ok, can you double-check that you are watching this thread here? The button should say Unwatch since you're already watching it.

1717870417754.webp

That's odd, I got an alert for your post, so the thread-watching system definitely works:
1717870345966.webp