No time travellers here

start at edge

Thanks a lot for your appreciation !!
I was trying to collaterally point out that it is extremely difficult to filter out from such a huge amount of posts, writings and ideas, the ones which indeed carry real value. It seems that the hugeness I mentioned, has already overwhelmed the local (site) search engine input parameters, maybe even the site base structure.

start at edge

I would hazard an opinion that if there was a real time traveller here he/she would never post. Or just ramble along with idle chat, and not expose anything that has happened.

But then on the opposite side maybe they have come to the conclusion no one would believe them, and tell a 50/50 truth to see if one may pick up on certain things.
I had a previous post, some days ago, about the same thing, the same idea and concept. I even constructed my own “categorizing” principle in regards to time travelers. Unfortunately, as the whole content of this site is huge already, I could not point exactly to that post.

TimeFlipper

Maybe it would be a good idea to mentally create your own action plan and try as much as possible to stick to it. For example, a good starting point would be to think logically about the presence (or absence) of a time traveler (or more) on this site. I did this and came to some obvious conclusions. From millions of reasons, there could be maybe one or two for a time traveler to expose himself here on the site (or anywhere else) and let other people know that he is a time traveler indeed. If by chance (very, very small chance) such an individual exists, he (or she) would definitely have to prove being a time traveler, as for whatever reason wanting (or needing) to be known and acknowledged as a time traveler, is his (her) main objective. Personally, I can not figure out what such a reason could be, that is why I am certain that there are very, very little chance to meet such an individual here, but I do not rule out the possibility that such chance could emerge indeed. So, saying things like “do not ask me for earthquakes date or lottery numbers or presidential elections”, for me it is the most solid proof - that (or those) individual(s) who said (wrote) this, are NOT real time travelers.
If someone desperately needs to be acknowledged as a time traveler, then when asked about anything in the future (more or less distant), he (or she) would immediately provide precise answers to the questions(s) asked.
You are right about one aspect, though. If such a question refers to the future of the exact person who asked it (such as “when and how will I die”), it can not be part of the equation, because if the answer would be some bad news (being hit by a car on a specific date, for example), that person would not get out of the house, maybe one week prior an one week after that date.
I know for sure that different people have different approaches to various subjects and questions, but I personally, would not want to know anything about such a hypothetical event from my own future, so if I would have some questions whose answers could prove the legitimacy of a presumable time traveler, those questions would be about aspects that are not individual dependent, maybe even not society dependent.
Bottom line – there are many, many more reasons for a time traveler to NOT get exposed, than to do so.
I also totally agree with you that the main trend discussed here (HDR and GOD, for example), is actually a complete crap, or at least it should rightfully belong to some other topic, but people are free to think and act however they want, however they decide, so let us not get angry on those who are discussing such crap. I reached the point where I do not get angry, but simply ignore such crap when I see it.

Excellent posting, I agree with 99% of it...FYI, I know exactly when iam going to die, its when my heart stops beating :giggle:..

start at edge

Excellent posting, I agree with 99% of it...FYI, I know exactly when iam going to die, its when my heart stops beating :giggle:..
That is only when you’ll go home. We actually never die, we only go through various levels (some of us slower, some faster). Our acts and deeds in every such level, just improve our final destination home (again some slower and some faster).

TimeFlipper

That is only when you’ll go home. We actually never die, we only go through various levels (some of us slower, some faster). Our acts and deeds in every such level, just improve our final destination home (again some slower and some faster).

Correction, My physical body ceases to exist when my heart stops...I was not talking about philosophical or religious matters, just my "Corporeal" body...Cheers :cool::)...

Angelface239

It’s crazy to see people on here believe that if someone went back in time they’d choose to come to this site and speak about it. The long standing members on here clearly haven’t done it or they wouldn’t be so interested in time travel or so quick to debunk any claims or theories/ideas on time travel. Me personally if I went back in time the last place I’d come to is here because despite the high interest everyone is so skeptical and wouldn’t believe it anyway.
I didnt really come on this site at all until august of last year i dont how i would hsve feelt if i was to actually back in the past and actually being like how i am now and in the year before.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They would just watch and wait in the background for a sign of intelligence. Someone to communicate with via personal message immediately before leaving once again. It’s too much of a risk to announce yourself unless you’ve got one foot in your machine and you on your way back to the future..

Angelface239

They would just watch and wait in the background for a sign of intelligence. Someone to communicate with via personal message immediately before leaving once again. It’s too much of a risk to announce yourself unless you’ve got one foot in your machine and you on your way back to the future..
Okay.

snowfalls4ever

I would hazard an opinion that if there was a real time traveller here he/she would never post. Or just ramble along with idle chat, and not expose anything that has happened.

But then on the opposite side maybe they have come to the conclusion no one would believe them, and tell a 50/50 truth to see if one may pick up on certain things.
Exactly! Einstein confirmed a real time traveler on here already. Since then, that guy has stayed under the radar. I remember his name on here but out of respect I won’t mention it.

Last edited: