Nordic aliens

wanda

can people please give me feedback on what they kn0w about these aliens? someone just pointed out to me that it sounded like I had contact with them. the short of it is this: from the time I was in elementary to high school I had these "dreams" every single night. I dreamt that this man...who was more handsome that I had ever seen with long flowing hair and either a silver space suit or robe... would come outside my bedroom window. I went out and we would spend all night talking. I cannot remember what we spoke of those hundreds of times though. I know I was never afraid and many times I wanted to go with him but he said no. eventually these "dreams" stopped and when they did I felt such sadness that I wouldn't see him again. since those encounters I have been a paranormal magnet...hundreds of experiences with the dead, demons and such. many physical encounters... can people please give me insight as to what happened, what do I do now, how do I remember all that he told me?

Abnormaltruth

The Nordics have a good rep for being kind beings. But just like all beings some of them are know to be malevolent and work with the "Bad" reptilians. A lot of people experience paranormal things after having contact with aliens. I guess it "Opens" us up or maybe the portals or time travel has something to do with it.

My advice is to write it all down. I had lots of paranormal activity for a few years and now everything has been quiet for over 5 years now. I wish I wrote everything down that I experienced. I did not have a camera at the time either. Hypnotic regression is the only way I can think of to remember what he told you. You should do alot of searching about them on the internet I would look up other peoples experiences and try to see if you can find simlular stories to your own. Travis Walton saw nordics on the ship he was on and it got left out of the movie "Fire in the sky".
In the 50's the contactees were seeing them all the time. George Adamski comes to mind. Anyway are you ok, I mean are you being attacked or anything?

aliens-nordic.jpg

wanda

I am not currently being attacked, but I fear it happening again at all times. there has rarely been a time in my life when I haven't been harassed by entities. I have been thinking of trying to find a local hypnotist to see if I can remember some of the things that I spoke of all those times with the alien...I guess. I understand that there could have been bad experiences too, but I just remember the peace I had after every visit. and all those UFO sightings in my town...people were terrified, but I looked for them. I wasn't afraid.

The Nordic Aliens in my experiences were not very friendly and more hostile, to me when I sensed them I sensed evil, honestly I think a vast majority of them are kinda like spirits; but very powerful ones. I had an experience several months ago which I will make a thread about shortly that dealt with one, seeing a UFO which had a being visit me in spirit form say she was from the ship. Well come to find out the ship was a projection of her mind and she was able to manifest herself as a UFO. I dont know what she was but she took the appearance of the biblical Eve. My friend even scanned her and sensed evil from her as she appeared to both of us while I stayed at her place.

Those are the only aliens I sense evil from...

Edit- The 'Reptilian' aliens are the ones I have sensed good from, no ill intentions or anything. I never have had any issue from them or even sensed evil, even as I could pick up on their thoughts.

Their intentions for this world are kinda odd, and will seem evil but to them its normal. They have a totally different set of morality than we do.

wanda

so you have had experiences with more than one alien type? interesting-but cool. I am still sticking to my guns though about the Nordic alien I blvd visisted me for those many years. not once did I ever sense anything wrong. I am not psychic, but have always had the ability to "read" certain things or people. It has come in handy these years because as a retired pastor I have come across many demons and bad spirits. the Nordic alien I encountered was like an old friend or more. even in my young teens I felt so close to him, like I wanted to be with him forever. I even asked several times to take me with him and he wouldn't.

Abnormaltruth

The Nordic Aliens in my experiences were not very friendly and more hostile, to me when I sensed them I sensed evil, honestly I think a vast majority of them are kinda like spirits; but very powerful ones. I had an experience several months ago which I will make a thread about shortly that dealt with one, seeing a UFO which had a being visit me in spirit form say she was from the ship. Well come to find out the ship was a projection of her mind and she was able to manifest herself as a UFO. I dont know what she was but she took the appearance of the biblical Eve. My friend even scanned her and sensed evil from her as she appeared to both of us while I stayed at her place.

Edit- The 'Reptilian' aliens are the ones I have sensed good from, no ill intentions or anything. I never have had any issue from them or even sensed evil, even as I could pick up on their thoughts.

Their intentions for this world are kinda odd, and will seem evil but to them its normal. They have a totally different set of morality than we do.

Yeah this is what I'm talking about. Thank you for this reply. Beware of the Galatic Federation stuff. Aliens have a lot of control and can make us see whatever they want us to see. I'm sure there are good aliens out there and Wanda you may have had contact with them. But there are hostile Nordic reports like the one above....

Abnormaltruth

I am not currently being attacked, but I fear it happening again at all times. there has rarely been a time in my life when I haven't been harassed by entities. I have been thinking of trying to find a local hypnotist to see if I can remember some of the things that I spoke of all those times with the alien...I guess. I understand that there could have been bad experiences too, but I just remember the peace I had after every visit. and all those UFO sightings in my town...people were terrified, but I looked for them. I wasn't afraid.

You need someone that is gifted like you to tell you how to ground yourself and deal with all this stuff. But you need the right person. Also you need the right hypnotist. If you find the wrong people it can mess you up for lack of better words. The hypnotist is only a good idea if it's someone you can trust and you have to be ready for what you might learn. You may find you did'nt want your world view changed that much. I've had years to think everything through and I'm in the place in my mind where nothing will really shock me. So think about that just some wisdom and foresight for you.
You will be ok and thank you for sharing your story!

wanda

since I don't personally know any hypnotist, it is hard to know if I can trust them. I am sorry you had so much trouble with things that you remembered.

so you have had experiences with more than one alien type? interesting-but cool. I am still sticking to my guns though about the Nordic alien I blvd visisted me for those many years. not once did I ever sense anything wrong. I am not psychic, but have always had the ability to "read" certain things or people. It has come in handy these years because as a retired pastor I have come across many demons and bad spirits. the Nordic alien I encountered was like an old friend or more. even in my young teens I felt so close to him, like I wanted to be with him forever. I even asked several times to take me with him and he wouldn't.

He may not have been an 'alien' but a vastly ancient spirit that takes human form or possesses them from time to time. I met a few of those, most were good but some were evil.

Yeah this is what I'm talking about. Thank you for this reply. Beware of the Galatic Federation stuff. Aliens have a lot of control and can make us see whatever they want us to see. I'm sure there are good aliens out there and Wanda you may have had contact with them. But there are hostile Nordic reports like the one above....

There is no Galactic Federation plain and simple..... the aliens have better things to do with their time than to create silly Pan-Galactic Federations. I think those ideas were brought up by hippies who didnt experience real abductions but instead trips on Acid and LSD which gave them the idea of 'Galactic Federation of Light'

Yes my experiences deal more with the Reptilians, and they really are not all that Reptilian either, they are more amphibious, akin to frogs, salamanders and sometimes fish (the ones that have gills anyway) I never been on their craft that I remember but I have read their thoughts when I seen their ships and can see what they see. The larger ships carry large pools and tanks of warm water for them to swim and sleep in. Thats why some UFOs are seen taking water from oceans and rivers.

The Greys are nothing more than biological robots. They were created by the Reptilians thousands of years ago but evolved and rebelled using mass biological and genetic weapons that people can't even have nightmares about. Some Greys still are under control of the Reptilians however for scientific and medical purposes. Other aliens are those that are mere animals who were uplifted by the same species, the Greys and Reptilians.

Secretman3811