North Korea to be Punished

Carl Miller

North Korea is to be Punished by Alien Confederation.
Everyone is tired of knowing it is highly prohibited the use of nuclear weapons.
So the conclusion is inevitable.
This time it is not only Donald Trump who is pissed off with North Korea dictatorship.
According to exopolitics any_ I said- any geopolitical domain making use of nuclear weapons_ either for threatening purpose or any other motives will be submitted to the Alien Council which definitely absolutely prohibits man to use atomic power.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It's nice to hear that there are aliens that are on our side. I'm sure there are also aliens and alien races that believe, like us traditional patriotic Americans, that the atomic bomb was necessary to be dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end World War II.

As a side note, Japan's leaders of that day were ruthless, and they'd have their armed forces fight to the last man.

Carl Miller

@Classicalfan626

Let's speak about exopolitics as if we were staring eye to eye one another. This values for anyone who believes in the power of exopolitics.
Taking sides is a petty approach into such an important issue.
We are considering humanity as a whole and ethnics is completely out of topic.
Fortunately today (after so many decades after the cold war and so much danger) whistleblowers are coming up to voice truths they were not allowed to disclose.
Retired valorous military personnel who before delivering their Spirits to the Creator are desirous of disclosing the truth about exopolitics.
Exopolitics references the fact the Alien Confederation has always, since the beginning, prohibited man to use nuclear weapons.
It is so comforting to know this. I do not have a mere shadow of doubt the Alien took over the Earth for our peace of mind.
No one will use nuclear weapons either for threatening motives and whatever else.

The Fifth

I heard something about the "Alien Confederation" with a different nickname but they are interested in radioactive elements that are hard to get and they hide because if, God forbid, their tech falls into human's hands , well , you know the story. Nuclear bombs are only to show how big their genitalia is . They won't use nuclear bombs because what they can do to Terra (heavy radiation). The lands turn dust , crops can't grow and what good is a country that's a wasteland ? It's good for nothing. There is a spec in geography called territorial planning, they'll tell you the same.