NOT A HOAX! I've a legit video of a Portal w/ people exiting it! Need help on how to show the world...

Sp2.0

So I should regard this as a hoax then? Or are you going to more clearly share what you're talking about.
How much more detail do you need? Please be specific, as I have. I can't believe more detail is required for you. Videos (2), and an immense amount of description; PLEASE tell me what more you'll need to process and comprehend completely....please!!

WhereIsMyMind

Ok, now download the footage from your rear view cam and upload that instead of taping the video with another camera thus losing copious amounts of resolution and clarity of image.

Sp2.0

Ok, now download the footage from your rear view cam and upload that instead of taping the video with another camera thus losing copious amounts of resolution and clarity of image.
Again, another MORON who didn't read my first 2 posts. Jesus Christ, READ BEFORE POSTING THIS blather of yours. I thought this was a forum of intellects; however it feels like I'm discussing this with slugs. There is NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO. What you read and see is what you get. I've covered all bases. It is impossible to download from a backup cam, I've already discussed it with one who MAKES THE DAMN THINGS....IMPOSSIBLE and virtually impossible to doctor such video. THE.FOOTAGE.IS.AS.REAL.AS.THE.DAY.IS.LONG.

WhereIsMyMind

Again, another MORON who didn't read my first 2 posts. Jesus Christ, READ BEFORE POSTING THIS blather of yours. I thought this was a forum of intellects; however it feels like I'm discussing this with slugs. There is NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO. What you read and see is what you get. I've covered all bases. It is impossible to download from a backup cam, I've already discussed it with one who MAKES THE DAMN THINGS....IMPOSSIBLE and virtually impossible to doctor such video. THE.FOOTAGE.IS.AS.REAL.AS.THE.DAY.IS.LONG.

Okay cool, thanks for calling me a Moron for asking a question. Which you openly invited everyone to do. I read your first comments, and every other comment from you and everyone else after that. You made no mention of not being able to download the footage from the cam.

Harte

Tell me the baseless wordage, jacka**. Be specific...
Okay butthole, though you already know what it is.
That particular post referred to:
there are others in control due to this absolutely incredible footage, which I wasn't supposed to have.
Now, care to provide us with the basis of this statement?
You're contending that you have one, right?

Understand this. If all you do is write some words, then we would be obliged to believe those words without basis. That is something only idiots do. You know, like yourself.

Please understand that this is the second time I've explained this in this thread. It would seem you need extra help understanding what other people are saying. Let me know if you need me to explain this a third, fourth, or fifth time (or more.)

Lastly, do you wish for me to quote the other baseless statements you've made in this mindless thread? Note that I will ask for the basis of each if I do.

I'd recommend against it if you can't provide any actual facts.

Harte