NOT A HOAX! I've a legit video of a Portal w/ people exiting it! Need help on how to show the world...

Apri1

How much more detail do you need? Please be specific, as I have. I can't believe more detail is required for you. Videos (2), and an immense amount of description; PLEASE tell me what more you'll need to process and comprehend completely....please!!

Please provide a screenshot with the portal circled. That'd be great. Not sure why you didn't do this in the first place tbh. If anyone else would like to help clarify what's being talked about, that'd be great too. All I see when I watch the video is an absolutely normal video of a backup cam, with nothing strange or unusual in it. I look where the men in the videos appear, and I see nothing out of the ordinary. So I'm at a loss where this portal supposedly is, and what I'm supposed to be looking at.

Mayhem

Zenith
He dont like being questioned despite saying ask all question:)

"I'm not in this for money, fame, etc... This is my first post, so I can't post the link yet (I need 3 posts, of course.) Please just read the narrative below until I can post the link. I'll post the same narrative once I am able to post the link, including more details, if necessary, and will answer any and all questions. Thanks in advance guys. "

Last edited:

Sp2.0

Okay butthole, though you already know what it is.
That particular post referred to:

Now, care to provide us with the basis of this statement?
You're contending that you have one, right?

Understand this. If all you do is write some words, then we would be obliged to believe those words without basis. That is something only idiots do. You know, like yourself.

Please understand that this is the second time I've explained this in this thread. It would seem you need extra help understanding what other people are saying. Let me know if you need me to explain this a third, fourth, or fifth time (or more.)

Lastly, do you wish for me to quote the other baseless statements you've made in this mindless thread? Note that I will ask for the basis of each if I do.

I'd recommend against it if you can't provide any actual facts.

Harte
Let's see here, first, it's how many morons against the ONLY intellect here, apparently, (myself), with an IQ which would completely annihilate those of you who are unable to comprehend the most basic of descriptions (which I HAD to provide in the most simplistic of terms in order to allow ones' with such simple minds, e.g. yours, to process properly -- however, unfortunately, still incapable--sad).

Additionally, THERE.IS.NOTHING.MORE.I.CAN.CONTRIBUTE. I came here with authentic footage, and an incredibly vast description which even 1st grade special education students would have the full capacity and processing power to understand, yet YOU are STILL incapable (or simply refusing, out of jealousy, ego, pride, et.al to accept. ) Your loss, d**ba**.

Mayhem

Zenith
Resort to labelling members morons as your not getting any satisfaction.

THERE.IS.NOTHING.TOO.BE SEEN.THERE.

Get some glasses.

Apri1

Let's see here, first, it's how many morons against the ONLY intellect here, apparently, (myself), with an IQ which would completely annihilate those of you who are unable to comprehend the most basic of descriptions (which I HAD to provide in the most simplistic of terms in order to allow ones' with such simple minds, e.g. yours, to process properly -- however, unfortunately, still incapable--sad).

Additionally, THERE.IS.NOTHING.MORE.I.CAN.CONTRIBUTE. I came here with authentic footage, and an incredibly vast description which even 1st grade special education students would have the full capacity and processing power to understand, yet YOU are STILL incapable (or simply refusing, out of jealousy, ego, pride, et.al to accept. ) Your loss, d**ba**.

You keep complaining and crying people don't understand you. Why don't you post a screenshot of what you're talking about? Why do you refuse to do this very simple thing? Why make life hard on yourself?

Cirrus

This person is either:

0mC9gHf.jpg

Or:

trump-tweet-draft

Cirrus

Trump's not that bad at all to me. Pushing politics? I think you're on an overdose of fake news, which may include CNN (AKA the Communist News Network).

I was speaking more to Sp2.0's writing style rather than politics. It's reminiscent of Trump's tweets. Sad!

I'm not a fan of Trump. I try to see things from both perspectives first and then make my judgment regardless of "fake news".

Harte

I translate that as you admitting you're a dumbass.

Additionally, THERE.IS.NOTHING.MORE.I.CAN.CONTRIBUTE.
There can be no doubt of this. In fact you've yet to contribute anything at all.

I came here with authentic footage, and an incredibly vast description which even 1st grade special education students would have the full capacity and processing power to understand, yet YOU are STILL incapable (or simply refusing, out of jealousy, ego, pride, et.al to accept. ) Your loss, d**ba**.
You came here with a cellphone video of a backup screen in a car.
Like a video made by a first grade special education student.

Harte