Not a UFO

HDRKID

Not a UFO, but I filmed it anyway. It is the SpaceX Dragon on its way to the ISS or international space station - wow. Still, for a few seconds, I did not know what it was. Certainly, it is incredible to be walking and suddenly see a rocket right in front of you. There was very little noise. Well, look at the video and you tell me. Funny how it seems so small in the mini-movie. I wish I had my zoom camera. This was shot on a cell phone and the quality is so so.

Sadly, big cameras are heavy and without a power zoom, I cannot get a clear image. Instead, there is a small fuzzy dot that is far away. I will try to carry my camera.

Doc 05

Zenith
Nice video with a cellphone; you north of Cape Kennedy?

TimeFlipper

Not a UFO, but I filmed it anyway. It is the SpaceX Dragon on its way to the ISS or international space station - wow. Still, for a few seconds, I did not know what it was. Certainly, it is incredible to be walking and suddenly see a rocket right in front of you. There was very little noise. Well, look at the video and you tell me. Funny how it seems so small in the mini-movie. I wish I had my zoom camera. This was shot on a cell phone and the quality is so so.

Sadly, big cameras are heavy and without a power zoom, I cannot get a clear image. Instead, there is a small fuzzy dot that is far away. I will try to carry my camera.

View attachment 8497

Is yours the "White House" in the picture? :D..