Not-so legit future predictions

arvin

I dont have any evidences that these things are true and legit.
All I know is I felt things so real.

Years mentioned are based on random calendars during the time I'm seeing the events.

2015 I can't recall but there's a new technology of gaming where Mk Ultra is upgraded.
2018 Doctors are giving "fake vaccines," I forgot the specific target.
2020 I saw robots replacing the advertisers in a mall.
2035 China will have their own obelisk.
Lot of poeple will die of bioweapons. Lots of places are tuned into isolation areas for the infected
2036 New batch of human species was discovered/introduced/experimented?

*I also remember war, earthquakes, UFO invasion, etc, but I can't remember their dates.

Last edited:

arvin

Years mentioned are based on random calendars during the time I'm seeing the events.

2015 I can't recall but there's a new technology of gaming where Mk Ultra is upgraded.
Lot of poeple will die of bioweapons. Lots of places are tuned into isolation areas for the infected

*I also remember war, earthquakes, UFO invasion, etc, but I can't remember their dates.

Typo:
2020 China already had their Obelisk
2035 Lot of people died. Govts are using bioweapons to separate modern human species

Mayuri Shiina

Typo:
2020 China already had their Obelisk
2035 Lot of people died. Govts are using bioweapons to separate modern human species

Can't exactly make sense of this.... Please explain.

arvin

2015 A new gaming console will be released, a type of oculus rift, wherein the games are subliminaled and programmed with various radiations and binaural beats to program the user's brain.

2018 Modern doctors doesn't know that they're being used to distribute fake vaccines. These vaccines are actually government's experiments to evolve the human race faster. Many of the receivers will die.

2020 Robots are now taking place of humans in terms of work. Based on what I saw there are robots whos job is to advertise products

2020 There will be a very high tower built in China, people will term it "obelisk"

2035 Government will use bioweapons to wipe the older species of human race.

2036 Human race evolved into a higher being. They will not notice it with themselves as we didnt noticed ours too

arvin

These were just actually dreams. The only weird is I felt, saw, experienced everything as if they're real. Plus I have cases of dreams that happens. A lot

owlcool

2015 A new gaming console will be released, a type of oculus rift, wherein the games are subliminaled and programmed with various radiations and binaural beats to program the user's brain.

2018 Modern doctors doesn't know that they're being used to distribute fake vaccines. These vaccines are actually government's experiments to evolve the human race faster. Many of the receivers will die.

2020 Robots are now taking place of humans in terms of work. Based on what I saw there are robots whos job is to advertise products

2020 There will be a very high tower built in China, people will term it "obelisk"

2035 Government will use bioweapons to wipe the older species of human race.

2036 Human race evolved into a higher being. They will not notice it with themselves as we didnt noticed ours too
2016: A consumer ready model of the oculus rift is released.
2015 prediction is way off.

arvin

oh fuck. i almost forgot these predictions. 2015 prediction already happened. and guess what? My long lost best friend (whom I mentioned on one of my posts) is one of the developers of the virtual reality oculus rift here in my country!