Now they call it "hard mountain dew" HAHA

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm curious to taste it once it's available in Canada. I love Mountain Dew.

I'm not a big fan of all the different flavors though. I prefer the original. That makes me realize I didn't even try their Kickstart cans. I consider them more like energy drinks than actual sodas, maybe I'm wrong.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm curious to taste it once it's available in Canada. I love Mountain Dew.

I'm not a big fan of all the different flavors though. I prefer the original. That makes me realize I didn't even try their Kickstart cans. I consider them more like energy drinks than actual sodas, maybe I'm wrong.

That's what I mean. I was searching for something kind of casual in the gas station and I'm not really
used to Mountain Dew I don't get it as often as say Dr. Pepper or 7-up and I noticed it just has a certain punch and kick to it that is very different than most soda. What is it? They recommend mixing Mt. Dew with tequilla and to be honest I find a slight similarity in the taste.

Wind7

Staff
I always thought that any drink they called "hard" had alcohol in it.

You're correct. :)

What is Hard Mountain Dew?​

HARD MTN DEW is a new flavored malt beverage (FMB) available in four bold flavors, including MTN DEW, Baja Blast, Black Cherry, and Watermelon.

MTN DEW lovers of legal drinking age can experience the bold, citrus flavors of the soft drink they know and love with 5% alcohol by volume (ABV). It contains zero caffeine, no added sugar, 2.2g of total carbs, and is 100 calories per 12 oz. serving.

I had recently discovered that there's a Hard Root Beer for sale in the liquor stores :eek:
As a recovering alcoholic, I was saddened to read that advert as Root Beer has been a favorite
of mine since, like, forever and the best comes in a mini keg purchased from one of these outlets.

Nothing's sacred anymore.
:rolleyes: