Nuclear Survivor or Casualty

TnWatchdog

Question...if nuclear bombs were to fall do you want to survive or become an 'immediate' casualty?

If one hit in your town you would see a flash and become vaporized. Surviving would mean being off the grid, having no money, food, or water. You may be forced to raid your neighbor's stash if he hasn't already raided yours. Watch the flick, The Day After, on YouTube, to see what either outcomes would be like.

People have been talking about a nuclear war since Hiroshima so life goes on...but I was curious about your thoughts. I would rather see a mushroom cloud and turn into dust than to give up my technology. I'm getting spoiled by having smart phones, Netflix, Samsung VR games, Burger King...etc.

HEIDI

Question...if nuclear bombs were to fall do you want to survive or become an 'immediate' casualty?

If one hit in your town you would see a flash and become vaporized. Surviving would mean being off the grid, having no money, food, or water. You may be forced to raid your neighbor's stash if he hasn't already raided yours. Watch the flick, The Day After, on YouTube, to see what either outcomes would be like.

People have been talking about a nuclear war since Hiroshima so life goes on...but I was curious about your thoughts. I would rather see a mushroom cloud and turn into dust than to give up my technology. I'm getting spoiled by having smart phones, Netflix, Samsung VR games, Burger King...etc.
Won't happen ,however in theory I'd rather be vaporized .good post

Iochd

confido esse meruit
No atomic bombs were dropped on Nagasaki or Hiroshima; these cities were destroyed by carpet bombing with Napalm. Nuclear weapons do not exist. They are a hoax like NASA and space exploration, but the former is designed to instill and maintain fear.

The DEW’s used recently on California, Portugal and parts of Canada as part of Agenda 21, were even more destructive than the napalm used in Japan, but the controlled media does not report on this or what has happened to the displaced citizens

Iochd

confido esse meruit
There is a reason why they call it “The Ultimate Deterrent” If you care to research, you will find that nuclear weapons do not exist. The conception of Nuclear weapons was devised by united world governments solely to install and maintain fear within the general population which in that respect has certainly proved successful. At this point in time, I would be more concerned with the real threats facing us today which includes HAARP. CERN and DEW, to name but a few.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
I treat all information eminating from governments with more than a modicum of distrust and again if you care to research fully what has happened in California, Portugal and parts of Canada regarding " Wild Fires", you will find out that DEW most certainly exists.

Harte

Well, I don't own any shoulder pads, not even spiked ones, so it would be difficult.
But I think I'd want to live.

Harte

Freak Show

i love burger king. i was a vegetarian for the past 25 years, but went back to meat since last september.. burger king makes an awesome burger. and now i am trying all the places that have burgers before the SHTF