Nuclear Time traveler if it real or not?

TimeFlipper

They lost me at "demi-mermaid witch". :ROFLMAO:

A Demi-Mermaid is born of one human parent, and one mermaid parent thereby creating a half mermaid. And more, or less anyone can be a witch. However in this case we're talking about a hereditary line of Mermaid Witches with extra magics in their blood.
Let me know if any of those mermaid witches can transform themselves into beautiful 2 legged women lol :D

They lost me at "demi-mermaid witch". :ROFLMAO:

A Demi-Mermaid is born of one human parent, and one mermaid parent thereby creating a half mermaid. And more, or less anyone can be a witch. However in this case we're talking about a hereditary line of Mermaid Witches with extra magics in their blood.
Let me know if any of those mermaid witches can transform themselves into beautiful 2 legged women lol :D

Your best bet is to be on a ocean beach at Midnight on the night of a full Moon. That's when Mermaids will come to shore in human form.

Secretman3811

Your best bet is to be on a ocean beach at Midnight on the night of a full Moon. That's when Mermaids will come to shore in human form.

it up to the people who want to believe it or not so that people choice anyway .

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately i cant do this because i transform into a weir wolf and i might eat them lol :D