Debate Nuclear war

HDRKID

OK so you would hope that after the radio shack bankruptcy, debunkers would finally wake up. However, just as I predicted, they continue to claim that every single thing is fine and that all my predictions are wrong. They claim that they always knew that radio shack was going bankrupt, but that russia would never dare attack us. Please remember that in 2005 the economic crisis was years away. Most companies were making money. My predictions did seem a bit off, but look now. Do you not hear the drums of war.

RadioShack Cuts The Cord After 94 Years, Files For Bankruptcy - Forbes

HEIDI

OK so you would hope that after the radio shack bankruptcy, debunkers would finally wake up. However, just as I predicted, they continue to claim that every single thing is fine and that all my predictions are wrong. They claim that they always knew that radio shack was going bankrupt, but that russia would never dare attack us. Please remember that in 2005 the economic crisis was years away. Most companies were making money. My predictions did seem a bit off, but look now. Do you not hear the drums of war.

Nuclear war won't happen,well I believe it won't,you see there are so many things happening ,higher powers at work ,I talk of officials and answers to life and science and the universe,everyone here on this site has their own theories on what might be or what might not be but no one really knows apart from their own fantasist imaginations and questions, answers and debates on why we all here,who is God etc,these are just pure examples that it's possible that hundreds maybe thousands of years from now til many of these questions Will one day be answered and my facts on nuclear war breaking out being absurd propaganda I heard at MUFON where I work, so don't worry about it

Hazzie Hippie

Nuclear war won't happen,well I believe it won't,you see there are so many things happening ,higher powers at work ,I talk of officials and answers to life and science and the universe,everyone here on this site has their own theories on what might be or what might not be but no one really knows apart from their own fantasist imaginations and questions, answers and debates on why we all here,who is God etc,these are just pure examples that it's possible that hundreds maybe thousands of years from now til many of these questions Will one day be answered and my facts on nuclear war breaking out being absurd propaganda I heard at MUFON where I work, so don't worry about it

Hi . you don’t mean by The mutual UFO Network when you say MUFON do you? :)

HEIDI

Hi . you don’t mean by The mutual UFO Network when you say MUFON do you? :)
Yes.

Dreamwarrior

yes I personally believe nuclear war this year can only be prevented by divine intervention ,I personally believe something seen as terrible (though good for all other countries ) ,will happen to north Korea preventing any war this year