NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo GFY! He Pardoned 29 People - 4 MURDERERS & 3 Armed Robbers

Here is the first shit storm of 2019 that needs to be spread far and wide....Notice how they made this announcement on New Years Eve? Might was well have done it on Christmas Day....I'm seriously infuriated with this story. I had a friend murdered in his own home and the entire family went through the entire legal process with little problems. I could not imagine being a parent, relative, or friend of any of these victims to find out my own governor pardoned them? When they came to our country and murdered our own citizens? I better stop now....I've tried to hold back on the salty language as much as possible.

Here you go....
=========================
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo granted clemency to 29 people on Monday, including immigrants who are facing deportation.

In a New Year's Eve, statement, the Democrat took a shot at President Trump for the partial government shutdown, which stems from an impasse over border security funding.

"While President Trump shuts down the federal government over his obsession with keeping immigrants out, New York stands strong in our support for immigrant communities," Cuomo said. "These actions will help keep immigrant families together and take a critical step toward a more just, more fair and more compassionate New York."

Twenty-two of the individuals who received pardons were immigrants who, because of convictions mainly related to drug crimes, could have been deported.

Among the seven others who had their sentences commuted are four convicted murderers and three others behind bars for armed robbery.

----THIS IS A NEW LOW!!! Just when you think we couldn't get any lower this happens all in the name of political games, don't worry about the families of the murder and robbery victims. These murderers and armed robbers are CLEARLY rehabilitated-----

The statement from Cuomo's office said all 29 individuals "have demonstrated substantial evidence of rehabilitation and a commitment to community crime reduction."

---REALLY ??? MURDERERS & ARMED ROBBERS have demonstrated substantial evidence of rehabilitation????????------

Cuomo will be sworn in for a third term on Tuesday on Ellis Island, which for about 60 years until 1954 processed millions of immigrants entering the U.S.
========================
Andrew Cuomo pardons 22 immigrants while ripping Trump's 'obsession' with border security
========================

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Wow! How aggravating! Anyway, Andrew Cuomo didn't deserve to get reelected to a frigging third term as governor. He's insane, and Marc Molinaro deserved to win last year! Hopefully, President Trump will crack down big time on voter fraud throughout this country.

As I recall, Cuomo is unpopular in New York State, so I can't see that many people reelecting him. It is alleged by the official election results that more than 3.6 million people voted for Cuomo, but that sounds like too high of a number for an unpopular governor in New York. There can only be one reason for that: massive voter fraud. Three big likely methods of those include voting machines counting many Republican votes as Democrat ones, people voting more than once, and people voting from out of state.

Cirrus

This is nothing new. Cuomo appears to use the pardon power a lot. Looking at the current list of pardons, if you read through their convictions, their time served relative to their sentences, and what they have actually done to rehabilitate themselves, there is a case to be made for the pardons and commuted sentences. Some people deserve second chances while others deserve to rot behind bars. I'm not seeing any clear "rot behind bars" people in this group of pardons. Many of the crimes happened when they were just kids.

Then, there's the other side of the coin: if I were a family member of someone who was robbed or murdered, I would likely not be too happy about the pardon. I'd have to dig really deep to forgive. I'd have to see first-hand that this person really has "changed" before I'd think about forgiveness.

The Republican governor of my state, Massachusetts, has not allowed any pardons or commuted sentences during his term and his Democratic predecessor only allowed a handful over an 8 year term. I'd rather governors be stingy with pardons and commuted sentences... they should only be granted to the truly worthy.