OA - a show about alternate dimensions

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
SPOILER ALERT

I am going to give a brief summary of this show, but I can't guarantee I won't give something away, so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't read further! :)

OA is a Netflix show which involves a young woman who enters new dimensions when she dies and she remembers her previous life after she travels. It involves her, a scientist, and several other individuals that must die at the same time in order to remember her from the previous life. She and the scientist figure out how to travel to a new dimension intentionally, but it involves death, at least so far in chapter 2.

Has anyone else watched this?

Traveler7

i saw all of it and it's really good ! the movements from the show look like the movements from carlos castenada. you can see a book about that. that every movement has a positive effect on the body.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
i saw all of it and it's really good ! the movements from the show look like the movements from carlos castenada. you can see a book about that. that every movement has a positive effect on the body.
Never heard of him. Will have to look him up. Maybe the show was influenced by him.

Traveler7

Yes maybe ! and also did you see the end of the season 2? prairie just travelled in another dimension which is in fact the reality ! our reality ! they made a show ! i was shocked !

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Yes maybe ! and also did you see the end of the season 2? prairie just travelled in another dimension which is in fact the reality ! our reality ! they made a show ! i was shocked !
No.....Have not gone that far yet

TimeFlipper

Premium
I read the first three books written by Carlos Casteneda in the 1970s, The Teachings Of Don Juan a Yaqui Way Of Knowledge, A Separate Reality and Journey To Ixtlan...I saw them advertised in W.H. Smiths, i browsed then bought the first one, read it through and the following day raced back to the shop, and bought the other two!! :)..

Thanks for reminding me about those books, although i never bothered to read the other ones when they came out, as i became aware of another book that W.H. Smith was then selling late 1970s, The Philadelphia Experiment, and i was immediately hooked onto Time-Travel...I remembered however, that Carlos Castenada WAS raised on Parnormalis maybe three or four years ago, not by me, but it didnt create much interest at the time..shame about that..Cheers :)..