Obama assassination plot

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Obama assassination plot

Did anyone hear about this? Some guys in Colorado got pulled over and the cop found sniper rifles and stuff in the trunk. White supremacist groups :rolleyes:

Whitelight

Re: Obama assassination plot

I did not hear about this! Thats crazy. Well, I guess there are still quite a few people that take white supremacy seriouslly enough to consider murdering someone. Racism will never die though.

When I first read this I thought you had typed Osama, I was like 'How are they going to assasinate him all the way from Colorado?' Haha. I'm allowed at least two blonde moments a day.

gonzogirl

WhiteLight said:
I did not hear about this! Thats crazy. Well, I guess there are still quite a few people that take white supremacy seriouslly enough to consider murdering someone. Racism will never die though.

When I first read this I thought you had typed Osama, I was like 'How are they going to assasinate him all the way from Colorado?' Haha. I'm allowed at least two blonde moments a day.

Hey! I resemble that remark:D
Im gonna check on this one because it is such a fear for me.
It seems that the best people in Politics are a target ALL the time.
Any attempt on Obamas life would make me suspicious....of MANY groups.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Thanks for posting the link to the article; my dumb ass forgot to when I started the thread.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

You're welcome !
Some people want to assassinate Obama, McCain, Clinton... Why isn't there anybody trying to kill Bush ?
Perhaps we don't hear about it then ?

gonzogirl

Yep. Bush and the likes of him have no choice but to be forever loyal to a select few. No choice.

jurgen36

Webnower said:
Because the sort of people who would kill Bush are the exact same people who voted for him ;)

Yes that would be true enough. That are the rednecks of the nation and as he is a Texan he must be of the good sort.
Regarding Obama, well I do believe we will hear of more assassination plots against him. That seems to be the best advertising for a candidate which appears to be loosing his support.
Regards