Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

This is from yesterday. People say this kid has an accuracy rate of 29/30 in all of his predictions. All these people predicting events are 100% right according to people who know them. They are always 100% until their predictions get to the MSM, why ?

Click on the link to see the video: LiveLeak.com - Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

COLOMBIA (May 26. 2009): In a somber and sad prediction a 6-year-old little boy who has been predicting the future since he was 3-years-old says that U.S. president Obama will suffer an assassination attempt in 5 months, that's in late October 2009.

May 26. 2009
Num7

Whitelight

Re: Obama Assassination Predicted By Colombian Nostradamus Child

Well let see if it happens!

I think a lot of people were assuming he would be assasinated the day he won the presidential election. At the time I was in training at my work, and the next day in class, everyone was saying they thought they might witness an assasination on tv.

Motoko Aoyama

Yeah let's just see what happens. If it comes true, maybe I can ask him about the future.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Motoko Aoyama said:
Yeah let's just see what happens. If it comes true, maybe I can ask him about the future.
Would you want to know ? What if he tells you of a future you don't like ?

Whitelight

You could be prepared. It's like having the knowledge that your going to have a handicapped child. I would want to be prepared.

A friend of one of my teachers got pregnant at 35 and was having spotting, she went to the doctor and asked him what was wrong, he did tests and said nothing. Her child was born with downs syndrome. She saw him again and asked why he didn't tell her, and he said "Because you would have gotten rid of it". This woman loves her daughter, and all she wanted was to be prepared for the challenge that she would face.

Just my thoughts :)
My psychic warned me about needing money around this time, and lo and behold, my boyfriend is barely working, and at my work they're giving us unpaid early leave for about a month now. I have 500 saved up just in case we can't afford some bills :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

LOL, it wasn't that hard to guess that much more people would need money this year, I don't think it takes a psychic or any future knowledge to know that!

Whitelight

It was over a year and a half ago that she told me. She warned me that I'd be the one that would need to save money. He's a carpenter, I have a more secure job.

Motoko Aoyama

Numenorean7 said:
Would you want to know ? What if he tells you of a future you don't like ?

A seven letter word that begins with an S and ends with an E. That's what I will do if the outcome of the future turns bleak.

Whitelight

Why not make your own future instead of taking the easy yet horrifying for your friends and family to find way out?

gonzogirl

If anything does happen to Obama I think it will NOT be a Racist thing. I think it will be done by those who want to keep manipulating and controlling the people of at least the USA.

Check this one out..Are people morons or what?

WARREN, Pa. — A northwestern Pennsylvania newspaper is apologizing for running a classified advertisement calling for the assassination of President Barack Obama.
Warren Times Observer Publisher John Elchert says the ad appeared Thursday. It read, "May Obama follow in the steps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy!" The four presidents were all assassinated.
Elchert tells The Associated Press that the newspaper's advertising staff didn't make the historical connection.
He says the newspaper turned information over to police and that the Secret Service is investigating the person who placed the ad.
A note in Friday's paper says the newspaper "apologizes for the oversight."