Occultism methods to achieve time travel?

Wallander

Are there members familiar with the use of occult methods here?

I have been reading about servitors for a while and have attempted but to no success yet. Fotamecus a time distortion servitor is very popular among the occult community. Anyone here have any success?

Could it be possible to use chaos magick to achieve time travel?

Angelhoney

I have been reading about servitors for a while and have attempted but to no success yet. Fotamecus a time distortion servitor is very popular among the occult community. Anyone here have any success?

I emailed two occultese,Who wrote books about it, and they said you can't change events that have already taken place, however, I read on some occults forum that it's possible. Don't know what to believe.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

I emailed two occultese,Who wrote books about it, and they said you can't change events that have already taken place, however, I read on some occults forum that it's possible. Don't know what to believe.

Imho, the two whom you emailed are correct.

As far as the truth in being able to go back in time to change a current timeline/lifeline, if there really is truth behind it, I hope you find it, carefully.

Word of advise... don't pay for any of it.

:borg:
;)

Velotak

Almost 11 years experience here.

Fotamecus' purpose isn't time travel, but to answer your question, yes. Twice, when working with it-him, Fotamecus actually stopped time in the ritual. Which was pretty crazy.

I don't know about chaos magic specifically, if that's what you're asking. I do know that the conception of going back in time is possible, though in vision as opposed to physically (though I'm sure that's possible, I just don't know how), its just a bit complicated.

tflofasho

You're p much trying too hard like all the sheep on here.

If you come up with one arbitrary theory of magic, alchemy or something silly like that; they'll believe you.

Ain't gonna happen. Sorry m8.

TimeFlipper

Almost 11 years experience here.

Fotamecus' purpose isn't time travel, but to answer your question, yes. Twice, when working with it-him, Fotamecus actually stopped time in the ritual. Which was pretty crazy.

I don't know about chaos magic specifically, if that's what you're asking. I do know that the conception of going back in time is possible, though in vision as opposed to physically (though I'm sure that's possible, I just don't know how), its just a bit complicated.
Here comes the Satanist again, trying to persuade people to adopt methods from his own vile beliefs on Satanism...

Be VERY careful of that person, he knows your weaknesses on time-travel and very shortly will be explaining Satanic methods of achieving time-travel...Although you wont realise that it is Satanic....He tried very hard to convince you of how "nice" he really is in his, Occultism On Paranormalis thread..and now comes his real intentions of getting you involved into his vile cult, using time-travel. as his excuse..

He says he doesnt know about Chaos Magic, he is lying once again because when i checked out Fotamecus he mentioned in his posting, it turned out that he or she is an "icon" of Chaos Magicians...Be very very careful........:cautious:

mariya94

I think its possible. Magick can be used to make a certain outcome come about, so I think if a person has faith in it and keeps experimenting with it, they may achieve time travel. I have heard of magic being used to bring about desired outcomes, so this may be very possible.

TimeFlipper

I think its possible. Magick can be used to make a certain outcome come about, so I think if a person has faith in it and keeps experimenting with it, they may achieve time travel. I have heard of magic being used to bring about desired outcomes, so this may be very possible.
I hope you read and remembered @Opmmur and his real warning about a lady being possessed..Magic isnt something to mess about with, not even for any hopes of time-travelling..

Wind7

Staff

I hope you read and remembered @Opmmur and his real warning about a lady being possessed..Magic isnt something to mess about with, not even for any hopes of time-travelling..

Magic and magick are 2 separate forms.

Magick is what is more referred to here, yet both can be dangerous.(!)

What is popping up is magick/occultism.

***Do Not Go There unless you are fully prepared to find yourself on the very wrong end of things!***

Many come to Paranormalis in search of positive attributions with questions about the paranormal in letter and picture, in the search for knowledge, interpretation of and some even for validation.

Some here are gifted, some testing the waters for their own budding gifts and some whom are perhaps not gifted but wish to share an experience.
And that's great. :)

To have an open-minded community such as this site to visit is fantastic!!!!

But...

The delving into the occult with the (seemingly) sole purpose of conjuring up daemons or ANYTHING that is dark, black or outright satanic is insanely naive.

These can or will hurt you in ways that cannot be easily described.
Everyone is different and for every difference comes a variation or variable.

Psychological, physical attacks may come and they will not stop until you (finally)
breakdown and try your best to have anybody.. anyone who will even believe you or actually listen!
You will lose friends, family and even possibly your own faculties!

I don't care how hard i am ridiculed but,
here is a true story.

Back in 1967 i had imaginary friends that nobody believed in.

I was led to believe that they were all friendly, at a time when nobody believed or knew what was already there...i was the only one whom could see, hear and know something was out of sorts with a place purchased by my parents, we moved into an accursed area...prior to owning! Never saw anything coming.

Some of these spirits were daemonic.
Some gave names.

I was 3. (!!)
I was psychologically attacked by the time i was 4.

By the time I was 7, my sibling brought home a game. A Ouija board.
It blew anything left of a door open wide.

My family was eventually torn apart!

I was 'directly' taught the occult at a very young age.

I also learned once you're in..
..there is no easy road back to salvation.

'They' wanted more..and more...until I realized my greater strengths lay elsewhere. I rebelled. I woke up .

I found my faith in a stronger power.

Refute me if you wish or laugh all you want....But....

If all that crap exists...then so also does
it's antithesis, the good side of the spiritual. The stronger side.*

Archangels are far and wide much more powerful than daemons.

* The Goetian daemons were once angels of Heaven whom were cast out from Heaven by God and the Archangels.
In a war which could be felt upon this world.

Fact.

It seems now like a lifetime has passed since I said bye-bye to occultism, by the age of 19.

I am a survivor and became very knowledgeable about a great many things and have reclaimed my life.

Is it really that worth it to anyone to enter, possibly make it out intact, based on an unsubstantiated whim of 'daemon assisted' time travel ?

Daemon assisted anything for that matter?!

In my humble opinion.....
....There are far and wide better ways.

It is not a game.

Whatever your belief systems are,
These Things Are Real.

Think.