Occultism on Paranormalis

TimeFlipper

I will past on your offer.

Once you open the door for demons, malevolent ghosts
or etc. you will have big problems. It is not for me! :eek: :devil:
I agree with you 100% Prof (y)
We seem to be getting a lot of interest in Black Magic on Paranormalis lately... From what i have been seeing is members being excited by the prospect of going back in time by using those methods...As you and i know Prof, the first step into Black Magic is the beginning of big problems and the people already into it will do anything to keep you in their vile cult....Iam expecting some of our members to say, But we HAVE to try out everything because we NEED to go back in time..One of our members was even naive enough to say Possession is safe!!..Im finishing off now by using the old saying, Where ignorance is bliss, its a folly to be wise..

Last edited:

Velotak

Give an example on how and for what reason you used a demon in the past. What protection did you use and how did you pay him for his services?

For those of you unfamiliar, this is the Ars Goetia.

In it, is described a traditional Judeo-Christian paradigm of using angels/God to summon and control "demons". I say "demons" because, through experience, I have found that these entities are in virtually no way similar to the modern conceptions of demons. I'm certain that these entities have been labeled "demonic" due to the fact that the grimoire was supposedly written hundreds of years ago.

Make no mistake- somewhere, somewhen, Exorcist-style monsters exist. But these are not them.

I believe the 68th spirit here is known as Belial. He's a King (which, interestingly enough, could potentially be translated to "god", but that's a can of worms I'm not qualified to open), and works very well on matters of authority, legality, etc.

Five years ago, I was losing my house due to predatory banking practices, among other things. I didn't have a place to go. So, I summoned Belial, and asked him to work with me to keep their paws off my house as long as possible.

Five years later, the bank has all but dropped the case, because I represented myself legally against them, and they had to pay silly amounts of money in lawyer fees to keep the pressure on.

I still own my home.

Granted, Belial wasn't the only entity I worked with to ensure I kept my home (there's a reason multiple firms had to be hired, after all), but he assisted me in gaining the favor of the judge on multiple occasions, even going so far as to have one judge laugh in the bank's face.

Due to the nature of my relationship with Belial, I did not require protection from him. However, originally, I did take precautions, so I will share those here:

- It is commonly believed that a summoner's triangle will contain spirits that are summoned within it. In my experience, this is true- to an extent. It can be broken. In my original summoning of Belial, almost eight years ago now, I employed a shamanic circle, which is essentially a magical circle of stone in which no entity can lie. As for why this is, I do not know, however it applies to all entities for some reason, and I have yet to observe an entity that is capable of lying within it- humans included.

- A common practice when dealing with entities, or at least in my experience, is to invoke, or bring within, energies that counterbalance the entity, so your body doesn't get thrown out of balance by their presence. So, since Belial's elemental attributes are that of Fire and Earth, I invoked the energies of Water and Air. Another practice would be to invoke Divinity, as either Male or Female (usually the opposite sex of the evoked entity, or both if you're evoking more than one) and thus become a mini-god. However, don't let that go to your head- even divinities can be felled. So while for most cases, an invocation of the raw power of divinity will be enough to keep you centered and whole, if you're trying to summon something that truly wants to kill you, that may not be all the protection you'll need.

- For those with developed magical abilities, they can invoke their guardian entities or angel, and fuse with it during the course of the ritual. In some cases, this fusion actually results in the mage becoming a stronger entity than the evoked one.

- Always, always ground the energies after the ritual. Usually by sending them into Earth (she can take it).

As for how I paid him. It's been different, depending on the request:

- Public thanks, like making a thread on a forum detailing what he did for me.

- Giving him flame (as in lighting candles for him) and food (varies). Don't eat the food. Either let the candles burn out on their own, or wait until it feels right to extinguish them. As for the food, if it doesn't mysteriously vanish (happens), also wait until it feels right to dispose of it.

- Read aloud to him orations and spells to increase his strength and presence in this world.

If you would like a similar answer on dealing with feral entities, what I believe you are referring to as demons, simply let me know and I will share.

tflofasho said:
Anythjng in time travel?

Not exactly my forte. You might want to check out /r/DimensionalJumping, it's similar but not quite the same, and I've had some successes with it in the past. Let that reddit explain, though. This message is getting big as it is.

Opmmur said:
I will past on your offer.

Once you open the door for demons, malevolent ghosts
or etc. you will have big problems. It is not for me!

I understand that you are cautious. However, "opening the door" doesn't mean you'll have problems. That's a myth. There are plenty of people that dabble forever, and never get deep enough to get them into any trouble. The depth you travel in the occult isn't a matter of time, it's a matter of persistence, bravery, and sacrifice. You can dabble for forty years and get your ass ground by a serious practitioner of only four- time means little in the distinction between practitioner and mage.

TimeFlipper said:
I agree with you 100% Prof (y)
We seem to be getting a lot of interest in Black Magic on Paranormalis lately... From what i have been seeing is members being excited by the prospect of going back in time by using those methods...As you and i know Prof, the first step into Black Magic is the beginning of big problems and the people already into it will do anything to keep you in their vile cult....Iam expecting some of our members to say, But we HAVE to try out everything because we NEED to go back in time..One of our members was even naive enough to say Possession is safe!!..Im finishing off now by using the old saying, Where ignorance is bliss, its a folly to be wise..

"Vile cult"?

There's no one overarching "Black Lodge" which all "black magicians" are a part of, if that's the kind of thing you're referring to. At least, not in this part of the multiverse.

Also, the "first step into Black Magic" isn't exactly the beginning of big problems. I understand precaution, however, that is myth. Also, in the case of cults, not all of them want to keep their members: some just kill them.

However, the practice of magic doesn't need to be a "cult affair". Nor does it need to be clouded in so much superstition (which is ironic, considering the subject matter).

As for possession being safe, that depends. What is the possessor? What is the relationship? What is the nature of the possession? It's not a "one size fits all" matter.

Snake Plissken said:
Be careful what you wish for

Once those doors are opened they are difficult to close. It's not just you to consider but your family, friends, people you live with etc.

This is true. If your intention is not exact in regards to energy or entities, sometimes things can go a bit haywire- and its usually your fault. For instance, if you want to acquire a certain amount of money but without having that money come from a family member leaving you an inheritance, make sure you include that. Too much conditionality CAN happen, but so can too little.

As for whether or not the doors are difficult to close- the deeper you get, sure. But if you remain on the surface, they're easier to close. As for the considerations of friends and family- these too become more prominent the deeper you go.

In other words, the farther down the rabbit hole you go, the more dirt you kick up, and the harder it is to climb out. Not that you'd want to, if you go that far.

But looking down the rabbit hole doesn't do much.

Angelhoney said:
I always want to contact spirits and see ghosts. However they never show up

To make such things physically show up requires time, dedication, and training. However, visualization is a good starter.

Velotak

Can you make them physically show up?

I've only done it maybe five or six times ever in ten years, and half of those were unintentional (the entity did it themselves).

As for how to do that, as said, practice, dedication, and training. Plus, there's also the matter of the ritual itself, and if the entity is actually capable of making a physical appearance.

But for regular old stuff- no. I cannot. I need quite a large deal of preparation and power to do that. And no, I can't do it for other people.

Angelhoney

Do you know a way to tell the future? I once read that you could use a pendulum to get answers. If it swings back and forth then it's a yes. If it swings in circles it means no.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Do you know a way to tell the future? I once read that you could use a pendulum to get answers. If it swings back and forth then it's a yes. If it swings in circles it means no.

It's a form of Divination. You decide what means Yes and No. It is a contract you make with the Spirit. It is just another tool like a Ouija Board, Spirit Box, etc. To contact them is easy, to make them stop contacting you afterwards is not so easy.