Demons & Lottery Tickets – November 2nd, 2022

Occultist

Occultist.net
“Can you summon Mammon so that I make $10000000000… with a lottery ticket?”

I receive variations of this question so often that I’ve finally decided to address them publicly:

No, a demon can’t provide you with a winning lottery ticket. If it were that simple I’d be the wealthiest man alive. I am financially well-off, largely thanks to Mammon, Paimon and Bune, but I’m not wealthier than Jeff Bezos.

Nor do I have more muscles than Ronnie Coleman in his prime, although I’m fairly strong and muscular. A yearly invocation of Belial fuels me with an unprecedented surge of productive energy, but it’s not a replacement for the “supplements” used by professional bodybuilders.

I am also not a magical Casanova, swooning top actresses and supermodels as part of my daily routine. But I’ve had brief encounters and long relationships with attractive women, and this too I can attribute to demonic influences, particularly those of Sitri and Zepar.

Magic is real, it’s not fantasy. Demons too, are real. This means two things: First, that we can engage with them and use their influence for our benefit. Second, it means that they too are subject to limitations stemming from the nature of reality itself.

Don’t get me wrong, demons are more powerful than any physical entity, being that they reside in the spiritual realm, and this is why their influence can be advantageous (or detrimental). But they’re not omnipotent.

There are many forces in the Universe influencing our day-to-day lives, forces that we’re unable to comprehend at this stage of our evolution. But we can reach out to demons, and when we do it properly, they become our willing allies. This is why they were worshipped, prayed to and summoned throughout history. They helped empires, kingdoms, nations, tribes and individuals achieve glory where they’d otherwise fail.

This is why the few of us that still have this knowledge summon demons today. The world is a warzone of conflicting interests. Do you want to be on the winning side or will you continue wallowing in your miserable state? My service exists so that you can have the opportunity to make the right choice.

So if you’re looking for a winning lottery ticket, I suggest that you pray to goddess Fortuna, because games of luck are within her dominion. But remember that there are millions of other players praying at the same time for that same, specific win. Instead of racing against millions of people, discover your unique path to success.

When you summon a demon, you are meant to walk your unique path. And I do mean walk. You need to engage with reality. The difference between your previous experience and the one that follows after a summoning ritual is that obstacles become smaller or non-existent. The demon clears the path to your destination so that you can reach it sooner and with less hardship.

At the very least, the demon ensures that you reach the target, period. That’s a major thing in and of itself. Because let’s be frank – the majority of people never fulfill their ambitions. Their spirits wither away under the mounting pressures of their all-too-banal circumstances, until nothing remains but a shell of their former selves.

When you summon a demon, favorable coincidences happen on a regular basis, and your entire approach to solving the issues that haunt you changes for the better. You stumble onto amazing experiences, fragments of knowledge and people that lead you to the finish line without you even noticing that it happened. That’s how easy it becomes. But it’s not a lottery-ticket level of easy, and that has to be said loud and clear.

Some readers might be tempted to argue against my assertions by pointing out the various extraordinary promises made in famous ancient and modern grimoires. I’m fully aware of Abraham von Worms claims that through the power of his Guardian Angel he can materialize golden coins in his wallet at any time, fly like an eagle or conquer any Medieval fortress. Similar claims can be found in The Lesser Key of Solomon, where the demons I most frequently engage with are described in some detail. I will just say that some parts of these grimoires are true, while others are false. Enough of it is true to make demon summoning a worthwhile pursuit, and enough of it is false to detract fools who believe it.

The ritual service that I offer is my way of showing appreciation to the spirits that’ve helped me on my journey. It’s also my way of enriching people’s lives, so that more of us can grow stronger and bring these spirits back to the venerable position they once held in our society. It’s a rewarding journey for everyone who partakes in it.

If you have healthy and reasonable expectations you can profit immensely from ceremonial magic, and countless people can attest to that being true. So regardless of whether you wish to engage with me personally, or seek someone else’s assistance, I hope this public letter will lower the amount of “lottery ticket” inquiries that I receive in the future. Only time will tell.

– Astennu

The post Demons & Lottery Tickets – November 2nd, 2022 appeared first on Occultist.

Source: Occultist | Demons & Lottery Tickets – November 2nd, 2022