Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are your predictions for 2016? What do you think will happen? What do you feel will happen?

Post them here so that we can keep track of them!

Derrick C.

What are your predictions for 2016? What do you think will happen? What do you feel will happen?

my predictions for 2016 are #1 we finally get a bigfoot body and or science finally recognizes bigfoot as a animal and hopefully protects it, #2 possibly a huge step forward towards Alien/UFO disclosure. #3. not sure what else but 2016 i know will be better then 2015, or at least i hope it is 2015 was horrible for me :( ::LOL:::cautious:o_0

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

my predictions for 2016 are #1 we finally get a bigfoot body and or science finally recognizes bigfoot as a animal and hopefully protects it, #2 possibly a huge step forward towards Alien/UFO disclosure. #3. not sure what else but 2016 i know will be better then 2015, or at least i hope it is 2015 was horrible for me :( ::LOL:::cautious:o_0
I like that prediction a lot! I have no idea whether or not it will all come true, but you never know what to expect in this day and age.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I'm not reading the above posts so I'm not biased. I will try my hand at a psychic prediction even though the house isn't empty. I'll do my best. No guarantees, here. Not claiming anything. I will describe images and feelings from my mind's eye. They may be nonsense or they may not be. We'll just have to wait and see what 2016 brings. Sorry if any of these sound strange! I also try not to analyze. You're getting the raw data from my head.

First thing I see is water and a big white ship. It's at some sort of port and I see U.S.S. Now, men are unloading boxes from it and the word "investigation" popped into my head. May 13? (I'm usually not good with dates, so don't count on that one).

I see lighting and black clouds, but I'm going to dismiss this one because of all the tornadoes the midwest is experiencing. Biased.

I see an F15. Pilot wearing an orange suit. Flying into the sunset. China came to mind. Don't know significance.

Basically, I'm picking up on a lot of air/water issues -- good or bad, I don't know. I feel that there will be more "don't fly in my zone" incidents.

Obama is happy and grinning ear to ear. Celebration. Champagne. Family and kids happy, too. Huge party. Success all around. Surrounded by lots of secret service.

I'll do more later. Headache.

AKNe

Scientists will learn to isolate and remove genes from DNA. Notably this will lead to genetic experimentation primarily on the criminal community.

One of the first genes to be identified will be the 'warrior' gene and those convicted of violent crimes will be treated as 'lab rats' for the project.

TimeFlipper

Scientists will learn to isolate and remove genes from DNA. Notably this will lead to genetic experimentation primarily on the criminal community.

One of the first genes to be identified will be the 'warrior' gene and those convicted of violent crimes will be treated as 'lab rats' for the project.
I think you must have seen that great movie, Doc Savage played by the ex Tarzan guy Ron Ely...In the movie Doc Savage changed the DNA structure of a bad criminal into a Salvation Army guy working for the charity ::LOL:::D

AKNe

I think you must have seen that great movie, Doc Savage played by the ex Tarzan guy Ron Ely...In the movie Doc Savage changed the DNA structure of a bad criminal into a Salvation Army guy working for the charity ::LOL:::D

It doesn't ring any bells, I'll have to lookit up

AKNe

There will be a major scandal involving the misappropriation of funds from a major charity. Feels to me like Barnadoes but that could be wrong. I also got some feeling of a group of 4, which may be 4 people involved or possibly point to the group4 security company.

Millions will have been skimmed off over several years, possibly going back decades. This will lead to a greater distrust in charitable organisations and people donating less in future.

In the early part of the year their will be a death/murder on a celebrities island holiday home. For some reason I'm led to believe it will involve a rock star (not pop star).

The story will be shrouded in secrecy and great efforts will be made to keep it out of the public eye/press