Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
More ISIS atrocities. Possible tourist attacks in the Summer in Turkey and Sharm. We will see Turkey slowly spiral into a civil conflict between Kurds and ISIS trained Sunni.

More painfully slow UFO/Alien disclosure. Maybe drip fed more info about this mysterious new Planet X. Possible further revelations about Mars, maybe Insects or Plants disclosed.

TimeFlipper

More ISIS atrocities. Possible tourist attacks in the Summer in Turkey and Sharm. We will see Turkey slowly spiral into a civil conflict between Kurds and ISIS trained Sunni.

More painfully slow UFO/Alien disclosure. Maybe drip fed more info about this mysterious new Planet X. Possible further revelations about Mars, maybe Insects or Plants disclosed.
I will add to your predictions by saying ISIS will be making attacks in the UK within 3 months..and once again hardly any of the "moderate" muslims will be condemning them..

TimeFlipper

Yes i agree with you Tron,,Since it looks like Trump will be the next president of the US, who has openly declared war on the muslim population gaining any footholds on American soil..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There will be a major scandal involving the misappropriation of funds from a major charity. Feels to me like Barnadoes but that could be wrong. I also got some feeling of a group of 4, which may be 4 people involved or possibly point to the group4 security company.

Millions will have been skimmed off over several years, possibly going back decades. This will lead to a greater distrust in charitable organisations and people donating less in future.

In the early part of the year their will be a death/murder on a celebrities island holiday home. For some reason I'm led to believe it will involve a rock star (not pop star).

The story will be shrouded in secrecy and great efforts will be made to keep it out of the public eye/press

That would be very sad because I work for a legit charity where upper management is NOT paid. Totally volunteer. And you can SEE our efforts to help people. So, one bad apple ruining it for the rest would totally suck.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

I will add to your predictions by saying ISIS will be making attacks in the UK within 3 months..and once again hardly any of the "moderate" muslims will be condemning them..

Thanks for the vote of confidence @TimeFlipper ;)