Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@RSizzle - Well, that's your opinion. But please try not to use obscene language excessively.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I consider it foolish to believe all that garbage the biased, left-wing mainstream media is spewing about Trump.

RSizzle

I was laying on my couch, thinking trying to go to sleep, and i began thinking about this thread, and then my mind trailed off and started thinking about my post then i got more ideas for predictions the more i just layed there and thought, so im adding this onto my previous post, gonna do three at a time every time i do post one of these, (im assuming my predictions are true even though i doubt they are)

#4 WW3) after hillary wins, the other countries such as iran, nepal, syria, Afghanistan, sudan, guatamala, and other countries that oppresses womens rights will of course have a problem with this, causing them to take action and possibly a war, then hillary, who is strong willed will stand up and fight these countries possibly starting a ww3,
BUT i do think if this does happen we should stand by her, for she would be right to stand up to these other countries but not everyone will think the same which brings me to my next prediction

#5 The civil war) Because of the other countries hating clinton being president, some people from the USA agrees with them and attempts to start a uprising, which is where the civil war begins, this brings me to my next prediction

#6 Civil Unrest and martial law) Due to the uprising there will be more riots, and with BLM constantly getting worse and causing more problems the government will declare martial law and strengthen there grip on the law, which will shaken the peoples trust in the goverment

after that i kinda go blank, cant really think of what would happen next, but if i get anymore ideas ill post them here, again there only ideas, probably not even gonna happen just something im having fun with so dont give me shit for these posts please

RSizzle

@RSizzle - Well, that's your opinion. But please try not to use obscene language excessively.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I consider it foolish to believe all that garbage the biased, left-wing mainstream media is spewing about Trump.
well ima talk how i want as your not a moderator and as long as im not rude to anyone im good, but i do agree with you on that one, i do think there making trump out to be worse than he actually is, but even though hes still bad idc who you are or what you think but im pretty sure hes bad for the country and like you said its my opinion, and your entitled to yours as well, just dont attack me for being comfortable on the site and (extending) my vocab i get it not everyone likes the swearing and isnt ok with it, but thats not my problem if the moderators have a problem with it then thats different but until i get that warning im gonna continue to use my words as i please

lmao

RSizzle

#1 Not that i care for the election but Hillary is probably gonna win
What?? Do you think this presidential election is going to be rigged? Hillary Clinton is not that popular at all.
never said i thought the election was rigged, just said i think hillary is going to win, so what you shoulda asked is why do i think this?
well first off trump is a masochistic liberal racist self centered pretentious suck up asshole, and not alot of people like suckups, and also south park had it right when they said the election is always between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, its just a matter of weighing there cons, yea hillary is most likely corrupt (not saying she is just saying she probably is cause of the proof from the fbi) and probably wont do much good for our country, but trump is even worse, hes racist, hes a wild card, and he would probably just bring our country down and make us look worse than we already do, and hopefully society is smart enough to realize that trump isnt a good choice for presidency and that he would do more damage in office than hillary would, but then again society has proven to be pretty fucking retarded at times
well nvm you are a moderator but i stand by my word so if you really have a problem with it then i can MAYBE cut down on the swearing but know i dont exactly agree with it, i think we should be able to post and talk how we want on here as long as it doesnt hurt anyone

TimeFlipper

@RSizzle The rules are very simple for Paranormalis, and remember this is a private website which means there is no such thing as "freedom of expression", if members break the rules they are warned and if they continue breaking them they get banned..Its as simple as that..

Thoth93

An update, most of us who have done predictions have predicted this -->
It's happening here and now. How much longer are people goingto put up with it?