Ok here is what is up

gomp

Ok here is what is up

Area 51 is a research facilaty owned and operated by boeing. where they design test and fly the latest and greatest things that they can come up with. nothing there is "alien" mostly because UFO's dont crash, and they arent gonna make any deal involveing technology with us, we are like cattle to them. and some day(hopefully soon) they will come down and start raiseing us like cattle
nice neat organised structured lives, birth eating breeding then off to the slaughter house to have our throats slit and out finger nails removed to be served at every fast food joint from here to the beta riticuli
or not
I could be drunk and rambleing
:D

ZeoEmeraude

Re: Ok here is what is up

Uh, ya....I think you are drunk and rambling.....Waffle House food will help to clear that up.

Your Freedom Fighter Commander: Zeo

gomp

wow yeah that last part there is a little, wow I dident think I was that drunk
the first part though yeah. no aliens
trust me no one was more bummed than me
the Grey's are sexy :p

PamelaM

I believe there is nothing in Area 51.

I believe they moved long time ago.

I believe it was simply left so noone looks for the new location. ;) lol

Omega

What about S4, and the areas in southwest Colorado and the hollow mountains near white sands?

Chaos12

Area 51 is abandoned as of now, yet satellite images are still blocked around the area, so who knows.

gomp

satellite images are not blocked, I was at a web site the other day where you could check it out, I found my house and where I used to work too :p

systemoftheuniverse

just like the song... "we'd make great pets"

Just because we haven't developed certain phycic powers doesn't mean we're lesser beings. Look at aliens,.. they don't have any individuality. they think the same thoughts and have the same tastes because they are so psychically connected. They even look exactly alike.

Animals have a collective concious. Watch a flock of birds or school of fish. They all turn as one, but seldom does the lead animal turn first. Proving they take dirrection from something other then sight.

Aliens are the ones without souls. The human soul gives us individual hopes and desires. Love is proof of the soul,.. for when you feel love it comes from where a person touches you,.. not from within like a hormone.

screw those aliens with their telepathically controlled, anti-gravity, worm hole opening, space crafts. Their as ugly as a bald headed guy with a big tummor in his head. I doubt that have the capasity to enjoy sex or exotic flavors.

halo2junkie119

I heard the greys can't have sex and they abduct humans so they can impregnate them and make women have alien offspring.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I heard the greys can't have sex and they abduct humans so they can impregnate them and make women have alien offspring.[/b]

Of course, the same can be said for Michael Jackson.