Old restaurants Time travel

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe reasons to time travel how about visiting old eating establishments that are no longer around whether closing due to a shutdown, takeover , go and get yourself an oldstyle 50c or dollar burger:) Discuss where you would like to visit?

Already see it how come you guys keeps showing up, what with those clothes hahahhahahahahs:)

Wind7

Staff
I would love to go back and order a dbl cheeseburger, tots and a rootbeer
from an authentic A&W Drive-In .

(y)

BlastTyrant

I am sure i posted this else where, but i had a experience with my brother during a road trip through the Grand Canyon where he stopped at this little restaurant early in the morning for breakfast and it looked like it was literally dug into the wall, it was ran by a family and our server was a younger kid, but my god they had good food and large portion! I remember they didn't take card but i for some reason had cash, i paid and left and was never able to find it again, i have since been in the area but it is gone like nothing was ever there.

Mayhem

Zenith
I am sure i posted this else where, but i had a experience with my brother during a road trip through the Grand Canyon where he stopped at this little restaurant early in the morning for breakfast and it looked like it was literally dug into the wall, it was ran by a family and our server was a younger kid, but my god they had good food and large portion! I remember they didn't take card but i for some reason had cash, i paid and left and was never able to find it again, i have since been in the area but it is gone like nothing was ever there.
Do you remember what you both ate there?