Olive oil bath

Genius

King Ivan
If someone takes an olive oil bath once or twice a week, (depending on the age) will the skin of that person always stay in a youthful condition?

TnWatchdog

I have always heard that oil and water don't mix. I would think you would need plenty of soap to wash it all off...but I have never tried it. Anyway, this cartoon came to mind...

TimeFlipper

I have always heard that oil and water don't mix. I would think you would need plenty of soap to wash it all off...but I have never tried it. Anyway, this cartoon came to mind...

Actually i think that Genius meant bathing only in Olive Oil...Cleopatra used to bathe in goats milk, i hope she wiped it all off very quickly as Goats milk can turn very wiffy in a hour or so in high temperature ::LOL:: But maybe Mark Anthony liked his women that way :D

TnWatchdog

I would think that a pure olive oil bath would get expensive depending how full the tub was.
Solution to the problem of excess olive oil: You could take your bath and either cook for your friends or bottle the excess up, which makes a great gift.
Spitting, a dinner guest says, "Dang... there is a hair in my fried potatoes!"

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hmmm, I say... that it make you look younger, but it wouldn't restore what you looked like when you were a youth.
Just my prediction.

TimeFlipper

I would think that a pure olive oil bath would get expensive depending how full the tub was.
Solution to the problem of excess olive oil: You could take your bath and either cook for your friends or bottle the excess up, which makes a great gift.
Youre getting as bad as me with those jokes Dawg :D

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

Maybe try just using olive oil on your face and neck with a soft cotton pad. It will definitely soften the skin, but it's not the fountain of youth.

Genius

King Ivan
How about if I make my own olive oil.