OMG OMG OMG Titor book?!

Alexis Everson

Where's Temporal Recon? I thought he was gonna post here? I bet he might have something to say, right?! Will he start posting again?

I got the book! Conviction of a Time Traveler...holy shmoly! What an awesome book. I'm almost done with it. Don't spoil the ending!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Lexxxy!!!!

Seamus

Where's Temporal Recon? I thought he was gonna post here? I bet he might have something to say, right?! Will he start posting again?

I got the book! Conviction of a Time Traveler...holy shmoly! What an awesome book. I'm almost done with it. Don't spoil the ending!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Lexxxy!!!!

I just ordered the book and finished it about an hour ago. GREAT book! It really needed to be written and TR really did a nice job! My only problem is that I'm now rethinking everything I thought I knew at the time and reapplying it to now. :)

My biggest regret throughout all of this is that I never saved the mIRC chat logs from back then. At the time, I was really weirded out by TT_0 and could never really understand why. I felt really uneasy/unnerved/guarded when he was in the chat room. He was different, but understandably so. I don't mean that in a negative way at all, but I always felt like he was looking to get more out of us wrt understanding and/or gaining a new perspective on things or just paying attention to what was going on around us. I look back at it now and like so many others, feel like there was such a missed opportunity to ask more questions. No, more relevant questions. I'll never know for certain whether he was a real TT, but I do not believe that he was a hoax either.

I don't believe in accidents. It's all engineered. Bezos/Amazon has software that scans social media. There has been a demand for the book, which is profit, a book appears. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen, I will buy it and read/report. Timing is everything.

Stroppy Me, which I've watch daily now for about a month has links at the end of his video post on YT. At the end of a recent YT this week, Stroppy quoted an article that theorizes how DJT is JT, and this is based on John Trump as Tesla's lab assistant. Qanon knows detailed events a year sometimes before they occur. Details a time traveler would know. There is a theory that Tesla built a time machine, Uncle John Trump knew all about it, sent his nephew Donald to the future and that is how we came to be here on this timeline. Now, this rings true for me because of my own very peculiar synchronicity with current news events and my own personal history/life. But also how it was presented in the YT. I am not allowed to post a link yet because I am a newbie :) In that YT, there is a book mentioned, published in 1900, (119 years ago) which details a journey by a Barron Trump through a portal to meet with a wizard named Don...Amazon has THAT book too. Where did these books come from?

I was sick of politics. I did not trust Trump, had no reason to pay attention now. Until I saw the Free Speech issues, the way the MSM treats him, that is very visceral for me, I grew up not only with people like these MSM people, I went to school with one of their CEOs. I live in a trailer and write truth. He's a billionaire.

Trump is not what he appears to be. But one has to pay attention to see the details. Fortunately this is something I've always been good at, but seldom am motivated to do for free on a public website because why look for abuse? Unless it is Truth itself and the President himself are on trial. And we are the jurors. We Tweet our votes. Success is measured in likes and re-tweets. Whatever works.

John Titor may or may not be Donald Trump or one of the other Trumps. He said he's not the only time traveler. There is a Disclosure movement to declassify secret science, medical and military inventions that seems to keep getting delayed. One of these declassified documents soon to be shown to the public MIGHT be a time machine. It is possible that the Space Force has more to do with guarding timelines than guarding our atmosphere.

Just speculation on my part. My personal opinion so far. Timing is related to Q being silent and more decoders speculating. When Q posts less, @POTUS posts more. He is also the most communicative person I have ever seen in public office and he uses a form of communication that is accessible to the world instantly but which is also seen in all worldlines, in parallel timelines. We create new lines every time there is a major reaction as a human race to something, Venezuela, for instance.

Maybe, but there's no left or right to this story...
Harte
This is a non sequitur. Truth is at question, not politics.
Your obfuscation and stolidly obtuse responses are as obvious as Darby's and his ilk.

As Ever
Temporal Recon