OMG OMG OMG Titor book?!

Alexis Everson

I just found a book on Amazon totallly about John Titor! When did this come out?!?! HOly cow. I am ordering it now. Did anybody know about this or did I discover something !?

xoxoxoxox
LEXXXXY

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you share a link to the book?

TimeFlipper

I decided to take a look at the "claim" that there were 915 comments related to that book, Conviction Of a Time-Traveller...
After checking through 250 write ups from "buyers", i discovered that not one of those "comments" contained a single reference to that particular book, infact all of the 250 comments were about religious books, and NOT the Conviction Of a Time Traveller (n).

I would suggest to possible buyers that they purchase one of the "used books" costing $3::14, or a download at a similar cost..

Alexis Everson

Yeah, I totally saw that too. What was that about???
It's not by the same author is it?
I just totally guessed that amazon was messing up some how. Right? I mean, the two books don't really have anythign to do with eachother, do they???

But I saw that going to the other entry (the physical book, I think), the right thing was there and the right comment showed up.
Weird, right??

XOXOXOXOO
Lexxxxxy!

TimeFlipper

But the original JT book is either out of print or is being sold at like $1000 last i checked

What`s the specific difference between the JT book in the link, to the JT book that`s being sold for $1000? o_O:eek:..
Personally if i HAD to buy a JT book (and thank god i dont have to!) i would only pay for a used book being sold for $3:14 :LOL:..

titorite

Tempus redux the author used to be a member here back in the day. He had a falling out with the same person i had a problem with and left. Me i came back. I still keep in touch with him on facebook.

If youd like i could pass along any questions you might have or invite him back over. I offer both options because i aint so sure hell come back but one never knows.