OMG OMG OMG Titor book?!

titorite

Are you referring to that Ren dude who claimed for the longest time here that he was John Titor??

Oh god.no.lol.

Did you know hes still out there on the web. I see him sometimes on other sites i frequent. I just keep my mouth shut and move along.

Oh gawd ren. Lol..

No

Himalayan Hermit

Oh god.no.lol.

Did you know hes still out there on the web. I see him sometimes on other sites i frequent. I just keep my mouth shut and move along.

Oh gawd ren. Lol..

No
Yeah. Can't ever forget those legendary forever ongoing claims in his posts before he finally changed his signature to "I'm not John Titor just John" or something. Dayum!

abbyjo

Yeah, I totally saw that too. What was that about???
It's not by the same author is it?
I just totally guessed that amazon was messing up some how. Right? I mean, the two books don't really have anythign to do with eachother, do they???

But I saw that going to the other entry (the physical book, I think), the right thing was there and the right comment showed up.
Weird, right??

XOXOXOXOO
Lexxxxxy!

I don't believe in accidents. It's all engineered. Bezos/Amazon has software that scans social media. There has been a demand for the book, which is profit, a book appears. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen, I will buy it and read/report. Timing is everything.

Stroppy Me, which I've watch daily now for about a month has links at the end of his video post on YT. At the end of a recent YT this week, Stroppy quoted an article that theorizes how DJT is JT, and this is based on John Trump as Tesla's lab assistant. Qanon knows detailed events a year sometimes before they occur. Details a time traveler would know. There is a theory that Tesla built a time machine, Uncle John Trump knew all about it, sent his nephew Donald to the future and that is how we came to be here on this timeline. Now, this rings true for me because of my own very peculiar synchronicity with current news events and my own personal history/life. But also how it was presented in the YT. I am not allowed to post a link yet because I am a newbie :) In that YT, there is a book mentioned, published in 1900, (119 years ago) which details a journey by a Barron Trump through a portal to meet with a wizard named Don...Amazon has THAT book too. Where did these books come from?

I was sick of politics. I did not trust Trump, had no reason to pay attention now. Until I saw the Free Speech issues, the way the MSM treats him, that is very visceral for me, I grew up not only with people like these MSM people, I went to school with one of their CEOs. I live in a trailer and write truth. He's a billionaire.

Trump is not what he appears to be. But one has to pay attention to see the details. Fortunately this is something I've always been good at, but seldom am motivated to do for free on a public website because why look for abuse? Unless it is Truth itself and the President himself are on trial. And we are the jurors. We Tweet our votes. Success is measured in likes and re-tweets. Whatever works.

John Titor may or may not be Donald Trump or one of the other Trumps. He said he's not the only time traveler. There is a Disclosure movement to declassify secret science, medical and military inventions that seems to keep getting delayed. One of these declassified documents soon to be shown to the public MIGHT be a time machine. It is possible that the Space Force has more to do with guarding timelines than guarding our atmosphere.

Just speculation on my part. My personal opinion so far. Timing is related to Q being silent and more decoders speculating. When Q posts less, @POTUS posts more. He is also the most communicative person I have ever seen in public office and he uses a form of communication that is accessible to the world instantly but which is also seen in all worldlines, in parallel timelines. We create new lines every time there is a major reaction as a human race to something, Venezuela, for instance.

Harte

From a short article at Snopes:
Although these books contain some seemingly bizarre coincidences, they are not evidence that Donald Trump has access to a time machine. Time travel conspiracy theories such as this one pick and choose material that supports their conclusions while ignoring everything else. For instance, these books also contain giant turtles, alternate dimensions, a battle with a big white crane, a dog named Bulgar, and a little smiling man frozen in time. Since these aspects have no clear connection to the Trumps, they are omitted from the conspiracy theory.

Harte

Harte

"My Homework?"
About Baron Trump?
The article I linked has a link to the full text of the book.
Have YOU read it?
Please, give us a report.

Harte