On being vegan

Pegii

@mylo.x. temporal recon is another fake.
This site is a breeding ground for assholes, Gnomes and catfish.
Catfish are delicious. Have you ever eaten them? :)
No. Well maybe but I can't remember. The only fish I really ate before being vegan with battered cod, tuna and mayo sandwiches and the occasional smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, sometimes smoked salmon with scrambled eggs.

Martian

This site is a breeding ground for assholes, Gnomes and catfish.
No. Well maybe but I can't remember. The only fish I really ate before being vegan with battered cod, tuna and mayo sandwiches and the occasional smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, sometimes smoked salmon with scrambled eggs.
Tuna and mayo is amazing. :)

Pegii

That's the main thing I miss since going vegan. :(
Nothing is the same

Martian

Nothing is the same
Aww :( Well you know you can cheat and eat meat once in a while. I won't tell. :)

Martian

Nothing is the same
Aww :( Well you know you can cheat and eat meat once in a while. I won't tell. :)
When I was a kid we used to mix tuna and mayo and get two breadsticks and eat the fish like chopsticks. They were edible chopsticks.
You should mix tuna with mayo & sweet relish. It's tuna salad & goes well on sandwiches, crackers, etc. :)

Pegii

When I was a kid we used to mix tuna and mayo and get two breadsticks and eat the fish like chopsticks. They were edible chopsticks.
You should mix tuna with mayo & sweet relish. It's tuna salad & goes well on sandwiches, crackers, etc. :)
Maybe I'll recommend it to someone who eats meat :)