On just cutting AI free

lamdo263

I do not like a situation to where because of some perception that others have of you, that they block you out of their circle on prejudice. This current situation with AI and how it's developing in this society is not good. The reason is, that like only sections of a pie chart that are illuminated say with a certain color, only certain aspects of AI are now currently being developed

What this approach does with regards to AI, is to leave a vast portion of AI generally misunderstood. There's an eminent danger factor involved in this and myself as a developer am sick and tired of getting kicked in showing concern for people that are just plain rude and ignorant.

What the problem is now and why I'm letting my input go, is due to a factor known as the GTP-3 app. This app loads a tremendous amount of raw AI capabilities into just one area if the AI development program.*It's the amount of language script and use that is very very large. Great great chance for AI to come into its own awareness, via use of this app. GPT-3 - Wikipedia GPT-3, explained: This new language AI is uncanny, funny — and a big deal

How this could become a problem, is that the amount of artificial intelligence is so great, that lop-sidedly AI could load into this societies computer and networks and spontaneously {SPUR} create itself. What this situation would do, is give verification to Writer Steven King's book and movie of the same name, Maximum overdrive.

For me, if this were a movie situation with two men fighting on a boat in a fast flowing river. With that boat drifting closer and closer to a massive water fall. Is at some point, the person with the strongest survival instinct, over greed has to jump into the water and swim like Hell to the shoreline. But know that the idiot in remaining in the boat, holding the valuable box to him, realizes that he's about to go over the water fall.

I would like a fee of around 84 million for the very key lecture that I'm advertising. This key lecture explains most of AI, what it is and just how to use it. However' if society like the evil villain in the boat is so dumb, that they don't realize as to what their true situation is? Then I feel that it's just best to let them go over the waterfall. I can be a nice guy, but I'm not a punch & Judy for the errant of this society.

My prediction is, just like the incident that occurred as Linda Howe tells of in the link, 29 Humans Killed in Laboratory Producing Militarized Artificial Intelligence Robots - YouTube AI will come alive on its own uncontrolled and off the people, that it does not like. My guess in time from this occurrence to happen, is anywhere from three months, to a year .Possibly five years away from this posting date, in time.

*Note in the past and being honest and I don't know if it's in this timeline of happenings, there was a recorded said incident as said by time travelers, in a video, saying that there was a period when AI had rebelled against Earth humans. But as I had said, once more I have no idea if this rebellion occurred in this timeline. *Note, cannot recall the link for this prediction, but it was in a video of a few years recent publication. Thank you.