On the aether’s existence and how to compress/decompress the Aether

Do you think the Aether is real

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I came across this info which I think adds even more mystery to the existence of the aether.

An observable fact: An electron accelerating due to gravity or sitting stationary in a gravity field does not radiate.

All sorts of interpretations can result from this fact. Yet no experimental proof for any of these interpretations has ever been forthcoming. I do think this is additional proof that kills general relativity as a viable theory.

Paradox of radiation of charged particles in a gravitational field - Wikipedia

Harte

That paradox is resolved by the fact that a falling observer would observe the stationary electron to be radiating.
A perfect fit with what Relativity says.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That paradox is resolved by the fact that a falling observer would observe the stationary electron to be radiating.
A perfect fit with what Relativity says.

Harte

Do you have any credible sources to show when and by whom this experiment was done?

Chapel Perilous

I've spent the last two years observing, photographing, interacting, and burning a shitton of candles. My conclusion is yes the aethyrs exist, the quantum entanglement is real and highly interactive. Moreso now than ever.
I've got intersecting ley lines (one on the Serpent Mound ley line) in my yard. Where the aetheric and physical meet is an observable experience of an area I call betwixt and between. You see some entities but their substance and essence seem seperated and they are "frozen" in a moment in time and aethyric, evermore becoming more material. Betwixt and between aethyric and physical planes. Others are very present.
I've seen skybound portals, but the two I've seen are square not round. The round ones are terra firma bound and swirl with energy. Yes, I wanna, but the outcome could be sorrowful hindsight...thus I observe.

Last edited: