On the Brink of War

Pegii

how is it possible that everyone dies soon if he is from like 50 years into the future?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
how is it possible that everyone dies soon if he is from like 50 years into the future?

Being attacked by nukes doesn't mean every one dies. And the article references the fact that Titor was a hoax. I am not talking about John Titor.

Snow

Wow. I just discovered your blog. That is very nice Paulajedi. Regarding your recent post, On the Brink of War, and the possibility that we are being warned by the future, does it not seem like they aren't doing enough to divert our course? It seems such an ineffective way to help . . . dropping hints, making inaccurate predictions . . . I just don't get it.

It appears that something is going to happen with North Korea. It seems we are on the verge of destroying ourselves as a species and devastating our beautiful planet and our only home. All because we see ourselves as separate races, separate nationalities, separate religions and fail to acknowledge that we are all in this together as a species. Mankind.

North Korea is not weak. Any war with them would be cataclysmic. China has said there will be no winners. I don't think Americans understand that we could be facing war within our own borders. My opinion is if we don't stop meddling, we are asking for it. I also think that's why Trump got Xi on board, to handle the NK problem.

I agree with you so much, except that I am afraid nuclear war, or I AM afraid of the devastation it could cause into the future - for the survivors. It is something to be avoided at all costs. ALL COSTS.

"On the Brink of War" http://www.microsingularity.net/on-the-brink-of-war/
Am I afraid of nuclear war? No. After battling cancer and winning, nothing scares me. The end of the world as we know it only confirms, to me, that God is real and that there is an after life. So, I will not fear all these messages we have been given. After all, if “they” are able to send us these messages then perhaps “we” are capable of making changes to prevent disaster from striking. I will give you an example. In a previous article and video, I mentioned that a 4/11 event was predicted sometime during the Donald Trump presidency. It did not happen this year. I did warn the president, FBI, Homeland, and DOD, however. Did I help prevent a 4/11 disaster? We will never know.

Take heed but do not fear. Prepare, but do not panic. Be ready to fight for your freedom and stand together as ONE people instead of segregating ourselves. We will need to defend our families and neighbors and the only way to do that will be to put aside our political differences and step up to the plate once and for all. We CAN stop this nuclear war if we put our heads together and think without blame and without hating our president. This is a sitatuion that cannot be pinned down to one man. The situation with North Korea has been building up for many years. So, simply sleep with one eye open, be vigilant, and stop hating. It will be much easier to fight back that way.

TimeFlipper

@PaulaJedi @Snow Chill out you guys, trust TF`s spider senses...We will all be here this time next year posting more cataclysmic events thats supposed to happen, and me posting my favourite girly pics! (y) :D.

Attachments

• ec22465d62b05d0f63ebb2a5c004a638.jpg
    ec22465d62b05d0f63ebb2a5c004a638.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow. I just discovered your blog. That is very nice Paulajedi. Regarding your recent post, On the Brink of War, and the possibility that we are being warned by the future, does it not seem like they aren't doing enough to divert our course? It seems such an ineffective way to help . . . dropping hints, making inaccurate predictions . . . I just don't get it.

I see your point. Not being specific would make their messages meaningless, unless we just don't "get it". Adding years would be quite helpful, would they not? Why send a message if it is so cryptic that nobody can decipher it and why wouldn't you want it deciphered easily? Really good point.

N. Korea is not weak. Any war with them would be cataclysmic. China has said there will be no winners. I don't think Americans understand that we could be facing war within our own borders. My opinion is if we don't stop meddling, we are asking for it. I also think that's why Trump got Xi on board, to handle the NK problem.

I agree. I don't think we can attack N. Korea without Kim pressing the nuke button.

So, do you think we were being warned or is this coincidence?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi @Snow Chill out you guys, trust TF`s spider senses...We will all be here this time next year posting more cataclysmic events thats supposed to happen, and me posting my favourite girly pics! (y) :D.

I'm really getting tired of you spamming every single thread I make with off topic pictures of women.

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

@PaulaJedi If Kim did "press" the button, the only place he would blow up is his own country..He has no credible way of sending a rocket that actually stays up...I firmly believe that his "show of strength" such as inter-continental-ballistic-missiles being paraded last week were simply made from wood, and dont forget that the last small rocket he sent up blew up!!....So we must ask the question, did the US have a cyber attack on that rocket which made it blow up??, i think they did....Think positive Paula your country and mine have all the answers for taking out those little "tin pot" countries such as north korea....Even China and Russia are putting pressure on that vile little despot (y) :)

TnWatchdog

I'm not worried about a nuclear war because if they attack us, we attack them. Prevailing winds and ocean currents would spread the radiation to areas that might not have been hit...killing masses. Besides a nuclear winter would block out needed sunlight so crops wouldn't grow in the soil full of radiation so survivors would starve. There are no winners here as everyone loses, some quicker than others.

But some people aren't rational and don't care if we all die, including themselves...they need to be dealt with. Just like it is with guns, it isn't the guns that kill...it is the person pulling the trigger. The little guy from NK needs to have a M.O.A.B. dropped on his head.

Last edited: