One Experience

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you one experience I had while I was in my bed here it is I went to sleep and I don't know if my eyes were open or if they were closed but I saw and felt a white or blue flash go across my ceiling of my room it didn't last long only 5 or 10 seconds then it vainished I don't know if it was a portal or something that deals with time travel but it was scary or strange and remember on the movie a sound of thunder when time changed the city of the present it felt like that in my room with the light but nothing changed in my bedroom and outside of the world and the light didn't talk to me like a ghost, ufo, alien, etc. so I went back to sleep again and never saw it again and my windows in my room are shut tight so no light peeked in from the windows and no cars lights either well let me know what you believe happened if it is time related or a ghost or spirit then I just made contact with the past or future in general.

I also have a magick time travel item called the essence of time I bought it from a store online I really can't go into details because it is personal to me in general and in private if you want to talk about it in private I will start a private message or a conversation on this forum but be warned no skeptics are allowed to talk to me about it in private!