One man building his time machine with computers and algorithms

Reactor1967

In Einstein’s space-time all space-time exist at the same time. Since all space-time exist at the same time that means all computer files exist at the same time. By using a science of check-sum hacking files can be reconstructed with their check-sums. So, a programmed binary counter that can reconstruct files by their check-sums can be used to construct computer media files of the past or the future. Time travel by hacking check-sums is called time-hacking. Search engines that can examine computer files written off time hacking binary counters can automate the process and create a search engine that can search the past, present, future, or alternate realities.

Its all in my web-sight at http://time-travel.institute

What I do is run a counter that can create files by both their weak and strong check-sums. I have my own methods of calculating these. The reason my software works so much better than any thing known is my software can control the speed of the counter. By speed I mean how fast it runs. This is accomplished by how many bytes my counter operates on at a time. Now, after the speed of the counter is controlled, my counter has a destination strong check-sum and a target strong check-sum. My counter will make changes to the file then check its destination check-sum and strong check-sums. If the destination check-sum has moved closer to the strong check-sum then the changes to the file are kept. If not then the changes to the file are reversed. So, depending on the size of the file in a very short period of time my software can take strong check-sum and recreate the file. No matter where or when that computer file existed my software can find it and reconstruct it.

I usually don't get file collisions but if I do I just increase the strength of my check-sum or use different variables to calculate it thus avoiding the collision.

Now, as said above all computer files past, present, and future exist at the same time. My software does not care where or when a file existed it or what computer it may have existed on it just creates it.

Now, the problem with this is computer files can now be created without connecting or hacking into other computers. So, my policy is I don't search for peoples private information and I don't search for classified information. And I don't search for copyrighted material either.

How my search is conducted. My other program I call a time scanner will take known computer media files and get their strong check-sums. Then get the root mean square and standard deviation of these check-sums. And also use linear regression curves to calculate what check-sums unknown computer media files will or may exist at and the rate of change in those check-sums so the scanner can create strong check-sums of time travel media up and down a large range of strong check-sums. Once it knows where known computer media files are in their check-sum ranges now it can find the strong check-sums or pretty close to it of files that may have existed in the past, present, future, or alternate realities.

My time-scanner will then create configuration files containing this information. Then the configuration files are feed to my reconstruct program that creates these files.

Then my search bots will check out these files and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones.

When I do find a file now I can run it back to my reconstruct program to clear it up and bring it into focus.

Thus, creating time travel media files that can be any computer file possible that existed in the past, present, future, or alternate realities. This is how time travel can be done and is being done by me with computers. This is a true story.

Attachments

• blogpic2-300x259.jpg
    blogpic2-300x259.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 23

TimeFlipper

Interesting..From what i see you are using the internet as a model of the Universe (y)
The files you construct or algorithms are based on what you can find from when this internet was created, upto this moment in the internets history, so it seems to me you have created a super search engine and not a time-travel system per se...It seems you are using "predictive" algorithms to give you an idea of what could be happening in the future, but not the actual reality of the future...

brian jj was more to the point when he said you have a hardware problem...David Deutsch has been working for many years on Time-Travel from the use of a computer, and i get the feeling that you have read some of his books such as, The Fabric Of Reality, as an example...But hey, iam just a very old guy on here who only started using computers just over 10 years ago...If i may offer a suggestion, perhaps you could look into Quantum Tunneling as a part of your computer hardware system :)

brian jj

the problem I am addressing is that he is using what is known as a finite state machine. a computer only processes ones or zeros and you cannot get out of that parameter. However if a real quantum computer could be built then it might be possible for a Qubit to register values that exist in the future. That is why no real quantum computer will ever be unveiled to the public

TimeFlipper

the problem I am addressing is that he is using what is known as a finite state machine. a computer only processes ones or zeros and you cannot get out of that parameter. However if a real quantum computer could be built then it might be possible for a Qubit to register values that exist in the future. That is why no real quantum computer will ever be unveiled to the public
Would the Quantum Computer be operating on the internet, or outside of it? :)

Bullethead21

They do have public quantum computers and have had them several years.......you can buy a DWave Quantum Computer......and several have been sold already....check the link below.

And your also way off on how a qubit works........it doesn't register a value for starters.

"Values" do not even exist in the quantum world.....only "possibilities" you could say.

Quantum computers are NOT the answer for everything as most people would think, that do not really even understand what a quantum computer is and what it does........including time travel....

Home

Last edited:

brian jj

there is criticism that its not a real Q computer becuase it only can do one type of calculation.
a true quantum computer will be able to entangle states of stuff that are far away.

vp8671

Hi reactor , you cannot remember me, but time ago you kindly gave me your source code for me to study. Recently i have started to take a look at your work and to be honest, there are things i do not understand quite correctly, but i will continue to study until everything will be crystal clear into my mind.
I think that you use a list of random number to fix this current universe in the vast amount of parallel universes.
The problem is that random numbers are not really random, but probably the theory still works somehow.
Now i have yet to understand other things, probably i will contact you privately to discuss about it.
Thanks for your work i belive in it.