Schematic Portal Control Modulator MK1 (One Professor Opmmur's Time Travel Machines)

TimeFlipper

There was an article on here about 3 months ago showing a list of time-travellers that had been produced by Steven Gibbs, showing Prof Opmmur as one of them..I cant remember the members name who posted it..
Maybe that member or another member could provide the thread to it on here for you. :)

McFly

The concept of portals and stargates to achieve a glitch in time and space is the safest and most practical way to anything close to a time travel concept.
Actually, per logic and reasoning, a 'desintegration' of the body or matter and posterior 'reintegration' for physical time travel is simply unthinkable, unilikely and dangerous. Out of the body time travel is possible and less dangerous. But you subject your physical body to electromagnetic fields and frequencies to built the 'stimuli' which may have cosequences to your heatlh later on your life.

A portal on the other hand, enables a glitch in the aether, similar to a window, though which one can visualize and enter if desired as in the case of the holographic chronovisor.

Andrew Basiago mentions his first encounter with the Tesla Portal back in 1967. He described it as 'two spiral booms in a parenthesis shape'. In one side of this structure, there was an operator sit with some kind of keyboard and on the other side, an AC chord plugged in wall.
Then watchin' a TV show with William Shatner as host, they showed detailed drawings and sketches of this portal. Raymond Basiago's name was featured in the paper as the developer. After seeing the drawings, it made much more sense on what the device was about. It appeared that 2 modified tesla coils were horizontally positioned facing each other 10 feet apart. In place of the torus, something that looked like circular bifilar windings. No wonder Andy said it looked like 'speakers'. Something callled 'resonance dampener' was conected between the upper parts ot both coils.

I was hearing Andy last night in an interview from a Radio show and he said that by 1970, there were 8 time travel devices operatiional in the US. Among them was this Tesla portal which initially was employed only for space teleportation and later adjusted for time displacement also and the octogonal chronovisor. This device was made of bismuth crystals mounted in the ceiling projecting a hologram.

I believe that Tesla coils correctly positioned and with the correspondent resonance frequencies can produce a condition for generating fractals and open a portal visually.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There was an article on here about 3 months ago showing a list of time-travellers that had been produced by Steven Gibbs, showing Prof Opmmur as one of them..I cant remember the members name who posted it..
Maybe that member or another member could provide the thread to it on here for you. :)

Interesting. I wonder if Steven would allow me to interview him. I have so many questions, for example, did these people return? Did they mentally or physically time travel? I'm so curious.

TimeFlipper

Interesting. I wonder if Steven would allow me to interview him. I have so many questions, for example, did these people return? Did they mentally or physically time travel? I'm so curious.
Could i join in on the Conference Paula? :cool:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Could i join in on the Conference Paula? :cool:

I do text interviews.

TimeFlipper

The concept of portals and stargates to achieve a glitch in time and space is the safest and most practical way to anything close to a time travel concept.
Actually, per logic and reasoning, a 'desintegration' of the body or matter and posterior 'reintegration' for physical time travel is simply unthinkable, unilikely and dangerous. Out of the body time travel is possible and less dangerous. But you subject your physical body to electromagnetic fields and frequencies to built the 'stimuli' which may have cosequences to your heatlh later on your life.

A portal on the other hand, enables a glitch in the aether, similar to a window, though which one can visualize and enter if desired as in the case of the holographic chronovisor.

Andrew Basiago mentions his first encounter with the Tesla Portal back in 1967. He described it as 'two spiral booms in a parenthesis shape'. In one side of this structure, there was an operator sit with some kind of keyboard and on the other side, an AC chord plugged in wall.
Then watchin' a TV show with William Shatner as host, they showed detailed drawings and sketches of this portal. Raymond Basiago's name was featured in the paper as the developer. After seeing the drawings, it made much more sense on what the device was about. It appeared that 2 modified tesla coils were horizontally positioned facing each other 10 feet apart. In place of the torus, something that looked like circular bifilar windings. No wonder Andy said it looked like 'speakers'. Something callled 'resonance dampener' was conected between the upper parts ot both coils.

I was hearing Andy last night in an interview from a Radio show and he said that by 1970, there were 8 time travel devices operatiional in the US. Among them was this Tesla portal which initially was employed only for space teleportation and later adjusted for time displacement also and the octogonal chronovisor. This device was made of bismuth crystals mounted in the ceiling projecting a hologram.

I believe that Tesla coils correctly positioned and with the correspondent resonance frequencies can produce a condition for generating fractals and open a portal visually.
The two resonance dampers would be there to create a "safety bubble" for the time-traveller..It would protect him/her from the effects of the two Teslsa coils when they are in resonance with each other and creating the vortex//portal...

steven chiverton

I'd be really interested to read some of your adventures. If you can't Post them then maybe you have compiled a book? or have some kind of record?
here's a line i found on one of the hdr sites like to know professor when you did this how did you program your hdr to go with you or did useing it in a jeep it automatically went with you.
Opmur said that he could not go more than ten years forward or back in his jeep using HDR.

dustin255

Post schmatics on this
One Professor Opmmur's Time Travel Machines

Enclosed is the Instruction Manual for one of my Time Travel Machines the Model is
"Mark 1". It is a Time Portal Control Modulator for opening Time Time Travel Portals. I have owned the Devise for about 15 years and was build by D W French.

Schematics would be nice. Please post them. You gave up the concepts which is not enough to build one.