One way time travel opportunity. Would you go?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if some weirdo appeared on your lawn and offered you a one way time travel journey.

You can time travel once. Only once to the past or the future, the choice is yours. But take your time to think about it, as there will be no going back. It's a one way ticket to another time.

Where would you go? Would you even go at all?

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't! :p

Khaos

where the wild things are
We are all travelling... oh wait. :p

I'd go back to the past... I'm have a huge taste in exploration and adventure, and I sometimes feel as if I wasn't born in the right time period. I feel like I should have been born in the colonial days, the first explorers of the new world. I'm simplistic and old fashioned. Yes I'm 26 and should have the latest and greatest fashion and technology, but I don't. I don't find iphonepods whatever you call them appealing, I still have my CD player. I don't "tweet" I have a facebook but I mainly use it to upload photographs that I take when I'm out on my adventure walks.

I do my laundry by hand sometimes. Yes I have a grating board. They are very hard to find these days, I assure you. (I'm not joking, I do my laundry by hand)

tomrat

nice one.....
i would probably go back to teach myself NOT to make all the mistakes i have done in my life...tweak some decisions here and there you know...getting myself to learn from my own future experiences...living along with myself until i die...hoping thatll boost my conciousness to be more balanced...happier and that stuff...i like the time i live/lived and will live in to much

hey khaos you should get yourself a "lavadero" here in spain they still have em all over the place loool...
lavadero-tallador-de-ropa-217436z1.jpg

greets tomrat

Mark Pattinson

I agree with you . past never come again. its your though that you could do but in reality its not possible. Time travel in past its totally rubbish.

AETERNAM REX

What if some weirdo appeared on your lawn and offered you a one way time travel journey.

You can time travel once. Only once to the past or the future, the choice is yours. But take your time to think about it, as there will be no going back. It's a one way ticket to another time.

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't!

I certainly would. I would go back many thousands of years to when our species was beginning to build larger civilizations. I would be armed with knowledge, which would secure my survival. Could I take anything with me? What about a list of tools? Could I take a modern woman?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

If I didn't have children, yes I would. At this point, I cannot abandon them. One way makes it difficult. If you travel to the future and don't like it, you're screwed!

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't! :p

We are all traveling at the rate of 60 minutes per hour!

:D

Curious_Girl98

Quick question. Let's say I wanted to go back to the year 1980. Would I travel to 1980 and then time would just keep going like normal and 33 years later it's 2013 (again, I guess.)?, or would I travel back to 1980 and then it'll be 1980 forever? If it's the former then yes I would go. I would go to (start at) maybe 1975 so that I can experience some of the 70s and all of the 80s and the 90s (was born in 1994). If it's the latter, then no, I would not do it.

AETERNAM REX

Would I travel to 1980 and then time would just keep going like normal and 33 years later it's 2013 (again, I guess.)?, or would I travel back to 1980 and then it'll be 1980 forever?

It would continue as normal.