OPEN LETTER TO MARIO ARMANDO LAVANDEIRA JR.

JimmyD

I have been monitoring you for some time now, and it is apparent who some of your associates are and how you are executing such actions as you do. I noticed this years ago and made myself clear that you are to cease with your games and violent behavior towards me. You have repeatedly continued to do so in spite of awareness.

This is why, if all goes well, it will come at a great personal cost to you and your family. There is nothing you can say or do to be removed from the list.

I recommend that you either kill me or kill your children and yourself in a way that relieves you of suffrage.

JimmyD

That's two more today, you worthless waste of space, piece of shit.

You are not minding your own god damned business. There is no way for you to know those things without violence, and you're going to die as soon as it is convenient or someone gets to you first.

JimmyD

You know, for every time you do that, I sentence you to one blow to the face with a blunt object. I lost count after about three years.

JimmyD

I'm thinking a typewriter or antique camera would be appropriate, maybe a PC tower. Keyboards aren't heavy enough to do any real damage.

JimmyD

Are you hearing voices again?

Are you?

No, I am putting a nosy faggot on notice that I am preparing to use force as an act of defense against his acts of violence, as well as a form of punishment/restitution (depending on how you want to argue that part)

For about 6 or 7 years, I have watched that POS consistently and repeatedly make numerous cryptic references to things in my personal life, most of which the information could only be obtained through electronic surveillance.

What this says is that he is coordinating with someone who is violating my privacy, and for some unknown reason. I suspect they are doing some kind of psy-ops bullshit. whatever their purpose, they do not have a right to mind my business without consultation and permission. But I do have a right to defense by any means necessary.

I told him to stop years ago, but he didn't. So now he is in deep shit with me.

JimmyD

Just a few words for you, Mario...

Your business is your business, your responsibility, your choice, your life, yours to keep and decide what or what not to share. I don't mind your business because it is not my responsibility nor my rightful place.

My business is my business, my problem, my choice, my life, mine to keep for me and decide what or what not to share. My business is not your business unless I make it your business.

Now, I understand that sometimes people's business intersects. That is just a part of normal human social behavior. In such a case whereby our business becomes intertwined by whatever circumstance, the right way to approach that is to be forthright and honest. Ideally, you would do whatever to find or contact me, then approach me with whatever the issue or situation may be.

"Hey JimmyD, I understand this and that, so I found you and need to talk to you about that or the other thing and so forth."

"Oh, okay, Mario, ...lemme see what I can do to help you, sir. I have this and that means and resources and I think I may be able to this or that and such and such..."

That's how it works.

But when you, as a stranger, do things like repeatedly make references to my/others' private lives that is none of your business, and that could only be obtained via acts of violence, there is no excuse, NONE. That is blatant violence, abuse, a violation of my rights.

I don't care why you do it, whatever your excuses, you chose violence instead of honest means. And you did so knowingly, willingly fully aware of my disapproval, and in spite of my demands that you cut your bullshit out. That is intolerable and justifies defense.

This is why you are fuct.

JimmyD

So who ya workin' for, Mario?

There are only so many entities with that sort of capability, and/or who would care. Are you working for an intelligence agency or something? A private party maybe?

I would very much like to know so that I can also confront them. ...directly, forthright.

JimmyD

I deleted it when it appeared to be tampered with, ...but then it ends up on your site as a representation/metaphor/parallel form a few days later.

I am not the only one who watched you do it. And I can make another just as easily.

This is why you are in deep shit.

1520243663712.jpg

1520243724806.jpg1520243663712.jpg1520243724806.jpg