OPEN LETTER TO SELENA MARIE GOMEZ

JimmyD

You are apparently aware, thus cannot deny responsibility for the things you have participated in with regard to myself. I say this because I watched you personally respond to things I have said on the internet years ago.

To clarify, you and your music and videos and public relations endeavors, etc. are being/were used as an instrument in some kind of psy-ops program that is related to all of this time travel nonsense. Part of that was unexpectedly and inexplicably responding to your video as if it were a programmed trigger, hence "Hypnotized" (I was walking past the TV and noticed key things in your video, then started slipping in and out of a trance-like state during/after watching. And I have since discovered evidence pointing to the person/persons apparently responsible. - It is all interconnected in so many ways. - What a paradoxical trip)

I think it is important to note that some of the evidence of violent acts against me demonstrates that you were much too young to be capable of such. In other words; I know that you are not entirely responsible because some of this traces back to when you were a small child or had not been born yet. I also recognize how the entertainment industry manipulates people and how easily you could be tricked into participating in such acts of violence.

I am inclined to be lenient for these reasons. However, I am not inclined to let it go entirely. You still piss me off as you are responsible for harassment, but I primarily blame those around you supporting your career.

I will be more than happy to share with you and explain specifics, details demonstrating the aforementioned. But I am hesitant to do so publicly for the potential repercussions to innocent parties. And I have no real desire to associate with you. But if you care about your fate, I recommend that you address this issue and contact me here.

Thank you.

JimmyD

You are an integral part of the "John Titor Saga". Your video is LOADED with very clear demonstrable cryptic references to a real life context pertaining to the code word "John Titor" and more.

Also contained within your video is a(or more) reference to a very very very specific piece of information accessible through a very small number of people. It narrows it down a bit, ..tells me who you're networking and/or hanging out with. One of those people, coincidentally, has also left cryptic references in what they produce. ...using the same code and such, part of the same context, etc, etc... to include things about hypnotism and me specifically.

Coincidentally, years ago I did some very bizarre things, totally flipped out for no apparent reason, part of which was distinctly characteristic of hypnotic programming as well as referenced years in advance, as described above. And coincidentally, that person writing about hypnotism is qualified to actually do it. And that POS has rejected reasonable resolution to what is obviously him playing games with my life, in addition to things like hiding valued information, etc. The fucker is a real creep as far as I can tell. I don't like him.

This, responding to this, is your opportunity for reasonable resolution. My logic is that, if you can do all of that, and you weirdos are paying attention as you have demonstrated, then you have access to this very thread, or someone within the network of associates does.

You see, Ms. Gomez, by facilitating these things without my consultation and permission, you are in violation of my right to exist freely as a human being. If I cannot walk through my living room without my life being disrupted by you and/or your associates, there is a problem, a big problem. And you should address it expediently.