[OpenAI] Crazy Movie Ideas

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I made a bunch of crazy, weird movie ideas with OpenAI, that I want to share. Since I have many of them, I'll share them here, so that they're all in one place.

I don't know how long it will last, but I'll try to share one every couple of days when possible.

I try to make my ideas original, a little weird, and not something we're used to. And I make sure the AI comes up with something compelling and clever. It seems pretty good at patching together unexpected concepts and ideas from the different universes that collide in those "movies".

Let's start with a new Kevin Smith movie!

Jay and Silent Bob Save Pop Culture​

Jay and Silent Bob, the dynamic duo, were enjoying a chill day at the Quick Stop when a time traveler appeared out of nowhere. The time traveler revealed his nefarious plan to erase all pop culture from history, leaving the world a bleak and boring place. Jay and Silent Bob knew they had to stop him.

With their trusty van and a stash of weed, they traveled through time and space, encountering iconic pop-culture figures like Marty McFly, Indiana Jones, and the Ghostbusters. Along the way, they even managed to recruit Randal and Dante from the Quick Stop to help them in their mission.

The time traveler proved to be a formidable foe, but with their quick wit and stoner ingenuity, Jay and Silent Bob managed to outsmart him at every turn. They even enlisted the help of a tribe of Ewoks, who joined them in their fight against the time traveler.

After a final epic battle, Jay and Silent Bob emerged victorious, saving pop culture from certain doom. They celebrated with a huge blunt and a party with the Ewoks at the Quick Stop, with Randal and Dante joining in the festivities.

The movie was filled with countless pop-culture references and Easter eggs, making it a delight for fans of all ages. It was a wild ride through time and space, showcasing the best of what pop culture has to offer. Jay and Silent Bob once again proved that they are the ultimate heroes of stoner cinema.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In this one, our heroes fight corporate greed in an attempt to save their hometown.

For some reason, Jay's most powerful weapon is his ability to let out legendary farts. Intriguing! It's either a fun coincidence... Or OpenAI knows me better and better! lol

Jay and Silent Bob vs Corporate Evil​

Jay and Silent Bob had always been against the corporate machine, and when they heard that their local WalMart was being taken over by an evil corporation with plans to destroy the town and build a mega-store, they knew they had to do something.

They gathered their friends and allies, including the Quick Stop crew, and planned their attack. The night before the takeover was scheduled to happen, they snuck into the WalMart and set up traps and weapons all over the store.

The next morning, as the evil corporation's troops arrived and began their assault, Jay and Silent Bob and their allies fought back with everything they had. There were explosions, gunfire, and hand-to-hand combat all over the store as the two sides battled for control.

At one point, Jay and Silent Bob found themselves cornered in the electronics section, facing down a group of heavily armed soldiers. Jay let out a massive fart that knocked them all back, giving him and Silent Bob the chance to run for cover.

As the battle raged on, it seemed like the good guys might actually have a chance. But just when it looked like they were about to emerge victorious, the evil corporation's leader revealed that he had a secret weapon: a massive, genetically-engineered monster that he had been growing in the store's basement.

The monster burst out of the ground and began wreaking havoc, smashing through shelves and causing chaos all around. But Jay and Silent Bob were undaunted - they had one last trick up their sleeves.

They grabbed a nearby boombox and started playing a song from their favorite band, Snoogans! The monster paused, seemingly mesmerized by the music. Jay and Silent Bob took advantage of the distraction to sneak up behind the beast and hit it with a powerful fart that knocked it out cold.

With the monster defeated and the evil corporation in shambles, Jay and Silent Bob emerged victorious. They emerged from the smoking ruins of the WalMart, triumphant but battered, ready to take on the next challenge life threw their way.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This one is pretty violent and explicit. It's R-rated. OpenAI gave me several warnings along the way, that it was too violent.

I asked the AI to add a violent and shocking twist at the end of Avatar. I wasn't disappointed!! LOL

In the movie Avatar, a paraplegic Marine named Jake Sully is sent to the planet Pandora to infiltrate the Na'vi tribe and convince them to move away from their sacred land. Jake falls in love with Neytiri, a Na'vi warrior, and becomes part of the tribe. He eventually becomes their leader and leads them into battle against the humans.

The twist comes when, after the Na'vi successfully repel the humans, they turn on Jake and Neytiri. It turns out that the Na'vi are not the peaceful, harmonious people that they initially seemed to be. Instead, they are a bloodthirsty, cannibalistic tribe that sacrifices humans to their god, Eywa.

Jake and Neytiri are captured and brought to the tribe's sacred tree. They are tied up and forced to watch as the Na'vi perform a gruesome ritual sacrifice, tearing out the hearts of several human captives. Jake and Neytiri are then chosen as the next sacrifices.

In a shocking, violent twist, the Na'vi proceed to rip open Jake and Neytiri's chests, taking out their beating hearts and offering them up to Eywa. The screen fades to black, leaving the audience horrified and stunned.

The final message of the movie is a warning about the dangers of blindly following and romanticizing other cultures, without fully understanding their true nature and beliefs.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This one is an epic adventure that takes place in your fridge. It will probably remind you of a certain 1981 movie.

I wanted to see what OpenAI would come up with, using such a tight and limited setting.

Most of the story is very familiar, obviously. But I'm not sure who the cheese is...

Apple Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Fridge​

In a fridge filled with various food items, the brave and adventurous Dr. Apple Jones finds himself on a quest to find the lost ark of the fridge. The ark is said to hold great power, and whoever possesses it will have control over all the other food items in the fridge.

With the help of his trusty sidekick, Carrot, Dr. Apple sets out on his journey, encountering various challenges and obstacles along the way. They must evade traps set by the fridge's resident villain, an evil jar of pickles, who also seeks the ark for his own nefarious purposes.

As Dr. Apple and Carrot travel deeper into the fridge, they learn that the ark is actually a container holding a magical, all-powerful condiment that can turn any food item into a gourmet delicacy.

The evil pickles manage to steal the ark, but with the help of a brave, adventurous slice of cheese, Dr. Apple and Carrot are able to retrieve it. However, the cheese sacrifices itself to protect Dr. Apple from the pickle's wrath, leaving him and Carrot to face the villain alone.

In a final showdown, Dr. Apple and Carrot face off against the pickles and his minions, using their ingenuity and quick thinking to overcome the odds. In the end, they emerge victorious, and the ark is safely returned to its rightful place in the fridge.

As a reward for their bravery, Dr. Apple and Carrot are hailed as heroes in the fridge and are invited to all the best dinner parties. They even get to taste the magical condiment from the ark, turning them into gourmet delicacies themselves.

Overall, Apple Jones and the Raiders of the Fridge is a fun and imaginative adventure story that will make you look at your fridge in a whole new way. Dr. Apple and Carrot prove that even the smallest and seemingly insignificant food items can be heroes, and that working together is always the key to success.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've been meaning to try OpenAI so I did and I asked for a movie involving froot loops and yoda

Froot Loops and the Dark Side of Yoda
In a galaxy far, far away, the peaceful planet of Froot Loopia is under attack by the evil Sith Lord Yoda. Yoda has turned to the dark side and is determined to rule the galaxy with his army of droid soldiers. The only hope for Froot Loopia is a small group of rebels who must band together and find a way to defeat Yoda and his army

The movie opens with the planet of Froot Loopia being attacked by Yoda's droid army. The rebels, led by a brave Froot Loopian named Tony, are forced to retreat and regroup. Tony realizes that they need help from someone who understands the ways of the Force, and decides to seek out Yoda, who they believe is a Jedi Master.

Tony and his team travel to Dagobah, where they find Yoda living in exile. But when they try to enlist his help, Yoda reveals that he has turned to the dark side and is now a Sith Lord. Yoda tells Tony that he was seduced by the power of the dark side and now plans to rule the galaxy with an iron fist.

The rebels are shocked by Yoda's revelation, but Tony refuses to give up. He convinces Yoda that he can still be redeemed, and that the power of the light side of the Force is stronger than the dark side. Yoda initially resists, but eventually comes to see the error of his ways and agrees to help the rebels.

Together, the rebels and Yoda launch a daring attack on Yoda's army, culminating in an epic lightsaber battle between Yoda and his former apprentice, Darth Vader. In the end, Yoda is able to defeat Vader and turn him back to the light side, while the rebels are able to defeat Yoda's army and save Froot Loopia

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a pretty weird one. Bluntman and Chronic, our heroes, find themselves in the middle of a conflict between real and artificial weed. It's a pretty convoluted story, but the finale is pretty awesome! LOL! Yet another stoner movie!

Enjoy!

Blunt Runner​

Los Angeles, 2019. In a futuristic world, where synthetic weed has replaced the real thing, Bluntman and Chronic are hired to track down a group of rogue stoners who have been growing and distributing real weed. The rogue stoners are led by Cock Knocker, a tough adversary with a penchant for crude humor.

As Bluntman and Chronic begin their mission, they face a series of challenges and obstacles. They enlist the help of their friends Randal and Dante, who run a nearby convenience store and are always happy to provide them with snacks and drinks.

As they dig deeper, Bluntman and Chronic discover that the rogue stoners are growing a new strain of artificial weed that's even more potent than the synthetic weed being produced by the government. This discovery puts them in danger, as the government will stop at nothing to protect its monopoly on weed.

Bluntman and Chronic's investigation leads them to Cock Knocker's secret weed farm, where they engage in a battle of wits and crude humor. In the end, Bluntman and Chronic manage to overcome Cock Knocker and his minions, but not before Cock Knocker reveals that he's actually growing real weed, not just a new strain of artificial weed.

This revelation changes everything for Bluntman and Chronic, who realize that they've been fighting for the wrong side. They decide to team up with the rogue stoners and distribute the real weed to the people, hoping to overthrow the government's control on the weed industry.

As a reward for their efforts, Bluntman and Chronic are given the prettiest, dankest weed they've ever seen. They smoke up with their friends and enjoy the fruits of their labor, living happily ever after in their stoner paradise.

Overall, this Bluntman and Chronic adventure is a hilarious and entertaining stoner movie that addresses important issues like government control and the power of natural plants. With the help of their crude humor and quick thinking, Bluntman and Chronic manage to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals, showing that sometimes the best way to fight the system is to light up and chill out.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
For some reason, I love mixing Star Wars with Kevin Smith movies. So here is yet another one of OpenAI's creations.

I love all the weed and stoner jokes that OpenAI comes up with, I think it's pretty awesome!

Kevin Smith’s Star Wars​

If Star Wars was a stoner movie directed by Kevin Smith, it would likely have a different tone and style compared to the original movies. Here's a hypothetical scenario of what Star Wars could look like:

In a galaxy far, far away, a group of stoners, led by the charismatic and laid-back Han Solo, are trying to save the universe from the evil Empire. The stoners are joined by a wise Jedi master named Obi-Wan, who teaches them the ways of the Force, which they use to take down the Empire.

Along the way, the stoners encounter various aliens and creatures, including a giant space worm who loves to smoke and a tribe of Ewoks who grow and sell their own strain of cannabis. They also meet the beautiful and fierce Princess Leia, who becomes their ally in their quest to defeat the Empire.

As the stoners journey across the galaxy, they encounter various obstacles, including the Empire's army of Stormtroopers and the Sith Lord Darth Vader, who is always trying to thwart their plans. However, the stoners use their laid-back attitude and quick thinking to overcome these challenges and ultimately defeat the Empire.

In the end, the stoners celebrate their victory with a huge intergalactic smoke-out, featuring the finest strains of cannabis from across the galaxy. They smoke and chill, enjoying the peace they have brought to the universe.

In Kevin Smith's version of Star Wars, there would likely be more humor and stoner references, as well as a greater emphasis on character relationships and friendships. The movie would also have a distinct visual style, with trippy special effects and colorful, psychedelic scenes. Overall, it would be a fun and lighthearted take on the classic Star Wars story.