Opening A Real Dimensional Portals With Audio Frequency

Mayhem

Zenith
Lol that funky fathead.

Already posted here.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
About 25 years ago, I had a friend who tried this experiment, it actually worked. He opened a portal to an unknown area, it appeared to be a room on the other side of the portal. He was very frightened and to test it, that what he was seeing was real. He decided to throw a broom that was nearby. He picked the broom up and through it through the portal, it went right through the portal and landed in the room on the floor on the other side of the portal. This also made him very scared as to what he had done. He then quickly shut his equipment down, the portal slowly closed and disappeared and he also noted there was a delay of the portal closing which was extremely slowly.

He was using an audio transducer driven and a few watts of audio power, in the audio range of human hearing. He never told me the audio frequencies he was using or the type of amplifier or transducer used. He said, “you never know what will come through the portal and escape into his world”

Mayhem

Zenith
So true. So true.

Theres a few other ways it can be done. With audio and many mixed frequencies. Depending on the location.

Be careful and dont get too close ................................................

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I agree, that most posted internet videos are most likely fake. But my story is not fake, it is real and it really happened. I will not give you the name of the person only to say that you would recognize his name. This person has never posted a thing here on this web site.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
So true. So true.

Theres a few other ways it can be done. With audio and many mixed frequencies. Depending on the location.

Be careful and dont get too close ................................................

You’re correct in what you’ve said in your post. Not all locations will work, you need to find a location that has a thin walls between each portal opening. That is not very easy to find in nature most barriers or walls are too thick for audio stimulation and it just plain doesn’t work.

Apri1

I went ahead and reproduced the experiments in the video. As expected, nothing occurred. The second vid is an obvious fake/hoax because youtube compresses/distorts the audio and video of things on their site, so you aren't getting pure tones.

TimeFlipper

I went ahead and reproduced the experiments in the video. As expected, nothing occurred. The second vid is an obvious fake/hoax because youtube compresses/distorts the audio and video of things on their site, so you aren't getting pure tones.

April, both the video`s shown were shown on You Tube..
Iam uncertain of what you are implying when you say compression distorts the the audio and video :unsure:

Are you aware that every DVD is highly compressed to allow for more storage room on a single disc?, thats why you can see several movies all squashed (compressed) together on one disc, without any musical or visual signal corruption :)..

So were you saying that the distortion you mention actually changes the frequencies in those two You Tube video clips, which prevented you from activating the portal, because of the frequency differentials? :D..

Last edited: