Debate Opinions and beliefs about my time machine idea

timecore

It is simply logical for a time machine to work the way i described it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You don't even have a working device. Without the facts there is no logic at all in your statements.

Martian

@timecore I'm simply confused by what you mean with your idea. Pictures and equations would help a lot with communication. Otherwise, I have no idea what you mean.

Martian

There is logic in the math.
There may very well be. But the way scientists or engineers communicate is in precise words, detailed pictures, and abstract equations (such as algebra or calculus, etc, and mathematical derivations). So far, you're posting a lot of numbers, and I don't know how you're getting them. I can't say at this point whether I agree or disagree with your idea, because I don't understand it yet. I'm interested in learning though. :)

TimeFlipper

There is logic in the math.
There may very well be. But the way scientists or engineers communicate is in precise words, detailed pictures, and abstract equations (such as algebra or calculus, etc, and mathematical derivations). So far, you're posting a lot of numbers, and I don't know how you're getting them. I can't say at this point whether I agree or disagree with your idea, because I don't understand it yet. I'm interested in learning though. :)
Im with you on this one mate :confused:
Ive been desperately trying to imagine his "wheels" concept as a type of merry go round, where the central part of it is the area where the time-travelling begins :cool:

timecore

Here is what i did to calculate the formula on a calculator to find the speed of the many wheels 1 foot center
circumference area.I diveded the circumference of the wheel by it's circumference speed.The circumference of one of the wheels is 37.5 feet.And the speed of the circumference is .5 of a foot.Do you understand that part?