Options To Take For Contacting Aliens

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As many of you on this site are well aware, I am keenly interested in contacting aliens (good ones) for the purpose of time traveling to change history in order to advance the human race for the better. I plan on making contact at a place on Earth that's convenient for aliens to travel to, such as Pine Bush, New York.

Here are some of the ideas I've had of options to take:
  1. Transcendental meditation to contact them directly. I've been experimenting with this one on and off, though nothing major has occurred yet. This is my initial idea.
  2. Playing masterpieces of classical music at a decent volume. I have a strong hunch that this will attract good aliens, as opposed to stuff like rap and hip-hop which could very well attract bad aliens like the reptilians. I was thinking a variety of works by great composers, particularly Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart.
  3. Getting advice from someone like Steven Greer. I've seen and heard quite a bit about him through shows like Ancient Aliens and this very site. I've heard Mr. Greer is either an expert at contacting aliens, or he's certainly very enthusiastic about the idea.
  4. Similar to the second option, but instead of classical masterpieces, I'd play a bunch of my meditation CDs.
Do you guys think there's one of these four ideas that stand out compared to the others? Or are they all great ideas?

Members who might be able to answer this question:
@Num7
@TimeFlipper
@TnWatchdog
@Snake Plissken
@PaulaJedi

Important note: This thread is totally non-exclusive. Any member who stumbles upon this thread is welcome to give feedback, as long as it's useful.

TnWatchdog

As Dr Greer had discussed in the Sirius documentery, in his opinion, meditation is the key to contacting aliens, which I tend to agree with...the power of the mind.
As shown in Close Encounters of a Third Kind, sound played a big part in this fictional contact with aliens. Avoid Rap or Hip Hop, which could cause them to attack and waste this planet...could you blame them?
Repetition could also be important here instead of trying something hit and miss. If the aliens realize you are serious they may communicate with you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I tend to lean towards meditation as well. Considering we can reach higher states of consciousness when meditating, and that aliens possibly exist in higher planes of existence, it might be possible to contact them that way.

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626
If you recall last year, i mentioned that Swan Lake conducted by Alfred Fiedler was one of several songs used in time-travel experiments that contains a White Noise signature within it...If you can find that specific piece of music i might be able to help you further....Its a long shot, but your whole belief system in knowing that someday you will achieve that what you are looking for, could be the necessary key for doing it...the one draw back with this is, its very likely an alternate dimension would be created as changes in our dimension as we know it remain unaltered :)

Last edited:

Krish

TM is good...but 20 minutes twice a day will not go anywhere...

Do two hours twice a day....

it took me one hour twice a day...that took me two years to connect the other side...so, work on it..heavy duty....thanks.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
IMHO, of course.... If aliens are playing a large role in our lives, they must be here already. They already communicate with us, so perhaps you need to try to find a true alien somewhere on this planet. Just a thought.

Krish

What is a true Alien? The one you were before and came back in human form to see what is going on? or just fresh off the boat without knowing anything about Earth structure...like Americans going to India or China and mixing themselves there?

Just a thought...

jcolanzi

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I thank all of you who replied here very much for your feedback! :)

@TnWatchdog - Steven Greer has a doctorate? Wow, that's great news to me! :)

@PaulaJedi - Yeah, I figured that there are already aliens among us here on Earth. ;) The questions that remain are: Where could I go about finding an alien among us? And/or how do I search for one?