Original Chat Log - John Titor - October 14, 2000

tomrat

this is what the wiki spits out for the IBM 5110 :

The IBM 5110 Computing System was the successor of the IBM 5100 Portable Computer.
Three variations of the IBM 5110 were built:
IBM 5110 Model 1 (with a built-in QIC DC300 tape drive of 204 kB).
IBM 5110 Model 2 (without the QIC tape drive).
IBM 5110 Model 3 - also designated as the IBM 5120 (with two built-in 8 inch 1.2 MB floppy disk drives).

IBM 5110 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
interesting enough to get into that subject a little bit
is it possible to get the information which model the label states @pam
would be great to know ;)

Sliders

Ok so at the time you guys were posting this thread in JAn 2012 in which no one mentions the actual tittle of the movie. The Movie U.F.O. was not released yet, it released (Mid-late Dec 2012) which was on both DVD & Blu-Ray format. Between 1970-1973 their was a series named UFO (which the movie was sort of based on?) Also, "The complete series was released on DVD in the UK and in North America in 2002 and in Australia in 2007. Bonus features include a commentary by Gerry Anderson on the pilot episode "Identified," and an actor's commentary by Ed Bishop on the episode "Sub Smash". There are also some deleted scenes and lots of stills and publicity artwork." - Wikipedia

If that chat log really took place on Oct 2000 and has not been altered, it would be the best evidence showing that JT really is a dimensional time traveler.

The only people that can ever confirm if this is the real deal are:

JT (15 year old one, if he exist) or the people that were there on that chat log that day.

Yes DVD was around in 2000...

tomrat

ok i was a little confused about this opmmur :

-Contributed by Kay E. October 14, 2000

this is not true...it would be nice of you to remove the above marked orange text...the site where this supposedly submerged from is:
http://www.anomalies.net/object/titorirc.html
the first record of this i can trace to 13 OCT 2007...i havent found anything older

Kay E. was the guy who brought it from anomalies and gave it to the johntitor.com site:

JT-icr-rightsourceof-kay-E.1.png
at least thats what im getting out of it...correct me if im wrong

im pretty much aware that this is just a copy and paste glitch but it really reads like he contributed this October 14, 2000....and thats just simply not as is...it clearly states :
These logs, sent to the anomalies network from an unnamed source proport to show a late night conversation between the Time Traveler John and several other individuals on IRC.
We hope you enjoy these, and thanks for the information (you know who you are!).

14 October 2000
also i want to mention that the log posted on 13 OCT 2007 on anomalies is written in kursive from this (wyrmkin_37 : mayans) line on up to the end (8TimeTravel_0 has left the conversation)
kursive-chat-log.png
i do not know what that means but i just want to throw it in here...any suggestions?

P.S.: i hope you understand why i want this right

tomrat

The library in punta gorda loans out DVDs that teenage boys in this town often checkout, I will go and look for it tomorrow.

Punta Gorda Public Library Online Library Catalog punta gorda public library/catalog search
negative
anyways there is no problem to get a hold of it anyway...internet
the movie i was talking about isnt even sold yet in the states....the series is btw since 2002/2003...so library isnt gonna work

CHANGE OF SUBJECT:
is there a list or place where i can look at ALL confirmed john titor posts?
....all there is is mostly copy and paste minus the first couple of pages of the artbell original forum (5 pages there are)...
plus johns links from the beginning of the post with the science links of kerr and so on...
i cant believe nobody grabbed/archived the original pages
timetravelinstitute is more than dead and there is one chat log o_0...does anybody know if there are more of those IRC chat logs (confirmed ones only)
thx in advance
greets

TimeTravel_00

We're you searching for the 1970's UFO series or the Van Dam movie? They actually shuffle the DVDs between 3 county facilities so it's hard to say what is there any given week.

tomrat

We're you searching for the 1970's UFO series or the Van Dam movie? They actually shuffle the DVDs between 3 county facilities so it's hard to say what is there any given week.

search goes through the
Charlotte County Library System

of course i looked for both ;)
anyhow the fact that he says he watched a dvd..and it doesnt even matter which one...is an achievement cause the earliest confirmation of this chat log i found is from emmet "darby" darbyshire in the artbell forum...post date: 04.12.2001...and he says in the post its from...october 2000...thats still 2-3 years before the dvd series release and 13 years before the dvd movie​
...still i have to admit he could have just guessed it as well...cant deny the possibility:cautious:

TimeTravel_00

Hhhhhmmmm, maybe I will just ask him which one he has watched....that shouldn't have any timeline impact or cause any chronosyncronicities.... Would it?

tomrat

Hhhhhmmmm, maybe I will just ask him which one he has watched....that shouldn't have any timeline impact or cause any chronosyncronicities.... Would it?
what makes you so damn sure that you know him?
asking him if he saw the tv series wouldnt hurt at all...why would it...he clearly says he liked the show a lot

edit: could be a good point for you though...if he says he doesnt know any of them you can discard your theory...or on the other hand you could harden if he does
with 15 he would have to be a little freak to watch a tv series from the 1970s or he has to be a movie/internet junky to download the other one from the web cause it isnt really released yet in the USA (neither it is talked about cause of the bad reviews/revenue) :D
keep me posted