Original Chat Log - John Titor - October 14, 2000

tomrat

check out line number eight from bellow...there it changes...then click on the pic for wayback link
....looks to me like sombody did something:cautious:...whatever he/she did this does not look like a clean copy and paste
...you know...you always have to click the kursive button...nobody does that without purpose :confused:
...and that i dont like velly much...i would say divergence from 0%-100% so far...and we know all what that means
anythings possible all at once X_X...you name it

edit:
ok got myself a dose of coffee...gave it another thought...and then some more heavy thinking o_0 ...so where does this leave us...well i would say we actually have a some names...yareisa....Gº...wyrmkin_37...darby and of course mister KAY E. :)

now...who da f-ing are those ppl. ....:ROFLMAO

i guess in the end we can localize one of them...lets see when i get to it
:oops:.... _-/º-

P.P.:: at least i got my signiture idea out of it...thats a bonus

cheers

Khaos

where the wild things are
There is a user on another forum I frequent who spoke to Darby in the past. I sent him a message asking if he is still in contact with him.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well he responded, but it wasn't exactly the response I was intending to get...

But from what I can gather (he's really not that specific of a guy) Darby was in on the Titor hoax...

Why not send jenny/hdrkid back in time and have them contact titor and darby?

Sliders

But from what I can gather (he's really not that specific of a guy) Darby was in on the Titor hoax...

Why not send jenny/hdrkid back in time and have them contact titor and darby?
What ? I think Tomrat is contacting Darby Directly on TTI.

Samstwitch

Darby wasn't in on a hoax. He doesn't believe Titor was a real Time Traveler. That's putting it mildly.

EGreenwood

hello,
Very interesting discussion. Am interested in learning more about JT and happy to find this community and read the excellent discussions and information here on him and other subjects. Just wanted to add that the U.F.O. movie based on the 1970s Gerry Anderson cult classic is in production right now (in the U.K. I think)
UFO - Official Movie Site
Obviously this will come out on DVD at some point so maybe just another timeline difference?

TimeTravel_00

Darby was probably right, in all seriousness. Think about it. If the army was developing time travel, then there would be some sort of leak. Someone would know about it and have proof, a photo, plans for the machine, a description of the facilities, etc. Sam, I think it's time for us to give up our search and simply accept the fact that there is no such thing as "time travel".IMG_0633.JPG